Thread: Need help with Royal Feast in Cafe World?

Need help with Royal Feast in Cafe World?

Hello there, I playing cafe world from quite a time. But recently i had met with an accident so was not able to stay in touch with the game. Now that i started the game all over again on my new account, i feel like i am playing this for the first time. I have no memory on how the game used to work. My memory has been wiped off, i have quite lot of questions and hope you could help me with those. Which dishes should I cook for short period like almost instantly, like within minutes? Also Do i have to trade with my neighbors in to unlock the Royal Feast mission?

Re: Need help with Royal Feast in Cafe World?

When you don't have someone to trade with, it is perfectly and absolutely alright because I already unlocked the Royal Feast three times without trading with anyone. This tells you that you will get all of your needed items eventually based on cooking and serving only. Of course, if you can trade with someone, awesome. Remember everyone has different odds, so some of you find that you cannot get item C while your neighbor has 30 of them. In the other words, I have a hard time to get item A, but you may have a hard time to get item D. Hope this is useful...

In short, Chips and Gua are the 3 minute dish. In detailed explantation, based on my own experience, I realize that whatever you cook, you will get all 5 items in a set eventually with almost the same odds. Most of you may find out that you cannot get the "last" item after cooking hundreds dishes and get frustrated. Let me explain more here: almost same odds doesn not mean that you have 20% or one-fifth to get each item. almost same odds means that you have about the same odds to get each item whatever you serve some 3 minute dishes or some 2 day dishes.

An example may help you out. If you have: 31% to get item A, 32% to get item B, 33% to get item C, 3.5% to get item D and 0.5% to get item E, Then, you should cook some 3 minute dishes in order to get item E as many attempts as possible in the shortest time. This theory also explains that why do most people cannot get their "last" items after cooking for several hours because the odds seems to be less than 1% to me. Hope this comes handy and useful?

Don't waste your cafe cash buying this. I, and another one of my neighbors bought it and although it says to click on it, to see what collections you have, it is unclickable. What a waste of my cafe cash. Shouldn't be surprised since I never received the trick-or-treating mission either. yeah but that dinner ware thing still sucks since its not being rolled out to everyone at the same time. i also heard there's a time limit on completing it. Any truth to that? I don't think so!

It would be nice if Zynga posted something about each of these on the game window things BEFORE it throws them out there so that those of us who have this locked dish, but no cabinet yet, aren't wondering what the heck the Dinnerware is and how do I get it! I hate having to search thru the forums to find answers to something so obvious. guess I'll just have to wait for my cabinet to show up. By the way, it is under the functional blue diamond tab in your cafe i guess. Hope this is of any help.