Thread: Calling birds in Treasure Isle

Calling birds in Treasure Isle

The calling birds were available on the market before I was at that stage in the holiday quests. Yesterday I purchased the calling bird cookies, and I ate them (they were tasty looking). Today I get the quest to get calling bird cookies, but no credit for the ones I had eaten, and there is now a 20 day cools down on them in the market, is this intentional sabotage Or a bug? Anyone has any information regarding this? Please provide me if anyone has.

Re: Calling birds in Treasure Isle

I have unfortunately done the same thing. I thought they were to use for energy, so I collected the Calling Bird cookies (purple bird) and used them same time I collected and used the turtle dove cookies (pink bird). After that I come online today (Australian time zone) and realize I made a major OOPS. Now I am in same situation as you are. Only problem with this for me is the fact I'm going to be stuck with that annoying sliding pop out reminder, when I should not have to have it stuck there any longer Sigh. Now what do we do?

I don't have any time limit listed in my market, so I am curious as to why you are getting that message. This is ticking me off, though. Bought the cookies and used them for energy without knowing they would be needed later for a quest. This is completely dull; there was no warning, now I only have 8 hours left for the gold achievement. Even I don't have the "buy" button for calling birds pack. Yet I can buy partridge cookie and laying goose quest pack. I had bought and eaten the partridge cookie before. Now I can purchase the cookie again. I wonder why the similar thing cannot be applied to the calling birds pack. Now I cannot continue with my quest anymore.

I am having the similar problem, but with a different twist! I had to add a neighbor just to get the Partridge Cookie. I added a neighbor and carried on my way. My last quest was the Calling Birds - I bought the cookies (at a standstill have them in by backpack along with the French Hen cookies) but I can't remember if I did the quest or not and the quest is gone from the top right of my screen - so it seems like I have completed it. (I have a lot on the go because I'm trying to get caught back up after not playing for a few months). Anyway, I was wondering why I haven't had any new 15 days quests and went into the market to see if there was one available to purchase. The Calling Birds cookies are there but no option to buy. The Partridge Cookies are there as well, but now it's saying that I have to add another neighbor!!? Do I seriously have to add yet another neighbor to continue on with these quests?

I can't add neighbors because I have 350 already. So even though I have asked everybody that is showing up on their suggestion list, and they have added me, it has not shown up. I bought the first bird cookie, but now I am on the quest where I need to add 5 neighbors and I think I won't advance past that point. You would think since they have known the neighbor issue (ghost neighbors) has been around for a while, they would not use neighbors on quests. Common sense!