Thread: Removing doors in cafe world to close for the night

Removing doors in cafe world to close for the night

Removing doors in cafe world to close for the night possible? I'm not sure but i think I read where it said to add them to inventory and then just get them back. I cant find inventory. What am I doing wrong? Any other help? Is this real stuff or just rumors? Are cafes closed at night? Of course they are, but i am talking about in game? Well please do advice. I need some sleep now, so pissed off with this removing doors! Thanks for advice if any. Also if a point to point is posted, would be appreciated.

Re: Removing doors in cafe world to close for the night

I don't exactly remember, but as far as i know i thi you need to follow these instructions. Click on Customize and then just drag your door down to where all the items are and it will automatically go into the Inventory. To get it back, click on the door section and the door that u had will have a 1 next to it. Just click and drag to where u want it, you wont have to pay again! Hope that helps! If not do post back, i will try to recollect and post back the exact steps.

Well many people have been asking this question over and over to me on facebook that why would someone take off their doors? There are a number of reasons to do so as follows : First : close their restaurant if they are going on vacation and don't want to deal with the game. Second : go on a cooking frenzy, Third : to cook w/o having their computer slow down, because of the customers coming and going, Fourth : to close down their restaurant to remodel, fifth : I'm sure there are many more reasons...

That's not a real concern though. If you run out of food in the middle of the night or day or whenever (assuming one is running the game with the screen not "live."), nothing happens. Your buzz stays the same until you go "live" for a while again. So if you do run out of food with the game playing and the screen not "on," just sign in and quickly hit the redecorate option and take the doors away. don't bother to remove the door. When I log in to the game I just hit the gift box and set out one of the food gifts. That keeps the customers happy while I take off whatever is ready on the stove.

I mainly only take my doors off if I want to start cooking on 6 or more stoves. Systems lags too much otherwise. I have forgotten to put them back on a couple of times. Exactly. My points have gone down overnight and someone said, take off the doors overnight and your points wont go down because you wont lose customers due to no food. the way I also liked that, or remember when to finish cooking, then open the game, so they can immediately be served.

If you leave the game running, this will happen when you run out of food. If you exit the game, your buzz freezes where it is. When you log back in the next time, your buzz will be the same, even if you're out of food. Just make sure to serve food right away when you log back in, as buzz will drop fast if there is no food and the game is running. I see where to save on occasion but how do you exit the game? Just go somewhere else on your browser. Press home in facebook, go visit some other site, or close your browser all together. simple enough. Ain't it?