Thread: How to earn cafe cash in cafe world

How to earn cafe cash in cafe world

I had played Cafe World for a long time before and circumstances prevented me from playing for a few months. They used to award cafe cash for cooking 7 consecutive days. I noticed this has changed now. Is there any way to get cafe cash now? Can any one help me here with cafe cash? These days its too hard to get the cafe cash as i noticed. Previously it was not that much hassle. Any advice would be helpful. What do you guys recommend, shall i buy the cafe cash for real money? I don't want to this as this would only be my last option before quitting this game.

Re: How to earn cafe cash in cafe world

i have not seen that change. i am still getting mine. what's new is the tips popup. i love it, i got a tip and a friend clicked on the post, she received 1000 coins and so did i. thanks zynga. Well this is what you asking for? I have had no problems getting it for me, its easy and quick. I personally don't recommend you to buy it from real money and its not necessary. You can buy it anyways or when you need them desperately and you have no choice left. I wouldn't buy if i were you...

There is even more things that require cafe cash now. Quick stoves to complete,fairy cleaner,drink machines to finish,along with the cafe decor. It would be nice if they could give us more ways to earn cash so we could finish a few items. There are too many things for me to finish all at once. It's overwhelming. I can imagine it would be for someone just opening a cafe too. I feel like I'm nagging all my neighbors to death at this point.They must be hoping that I move from their neighborhood with all my requests all at once

Everything you listed but the cafe decor does not require cafe cash, unless you have absolutely no neighbors to send you the parts as gifts. As for asking your neighbors, the gifting/request system is much better then it was a few months ago. It takes like 2 seconds to click on the "send" button and the whole thing goes away. It used to take me 5-10 minutes to send out the appropriate gifts to my neighbors when they requested it, now I can get through all of them in under 20-30 seconds so it's not an annoyance when people ask me for stuff everyday. Heck, with all the things that need to load now I usually finish replying to all the gift requests and I'll still be sitting at the loading screen for a few seconds before the game actually starts.

I just collected my daily bonus of 3 Cafe Ca$h today and it let me post a feed to share it. I think this is new feature, I never able to share it before. And the day before it lets me post a bonus spice to the feed though this is worst because we used to be able to send to more than 1 neighbor at once. But when I tried to post sharing that cafe ca$h, something wrong with facebook, it gives me error while posting. I saved the link but I doubt my neighbour willing to try it, since the last "Free Cafe Ca$h Incident".

Yes, you can't sell them. right? it's crazy! lol. I have loads of strange stuff from lotto as well and I have far too many coins, nothing really do with those. there should be really more ways to get some cafe cash. I've got loads. I also hated the baseball chairs and the red lip chairs they used to churn out from those boxes I've loads of them too! I'm pretty sure that when you 'share' your cafe cash award it lets your neighbors collect VIP meals. I just had mine yesterday so i won't know for sure for a week