Thread: Unable to accept limited rewards in Treasure Isle

Unable to accept limited rewards in Treasure Isle

I cannot claim rewards that friends post to their wall ... those single (only one available) from the snowman, new years ball, christmas tree etc. When I click on the claim link I get the following message "Sorry, you've claimed 10 for today already! Please try again in 0 hours and 0 minutes". 0 hours and 0 minutes It's been like this for days. I've claimed nothing since last week.

Re: Unable to accept limited rewards in Treasure Isle

Tried to send friends energy packs that they posted and I am getting this frustrating msg. Also been getting it for trying to get carrots and sending top hats. Sorry, you've claimed 10 for today already! Please try again in 23 hours and 59 minutes. Here is the thing, for 3 days I have gotten this message yet, I can still get gems and fruit. So whats the glitch? Come on guys fix your crap

Same here so frustrating to not be able to send friends anything for 24 hrs.. don't have these restrictions on Farmville so why this game? Come on Zynga - if you force us to constantly have to help each other than why would you restrict sending out thank you's, filling requests and energy packets. This makes no sense. Is it a glitch or someone's idea of a joke.

The game is aimed at all farmers who would otherwise get up to 5 clock to milk cows and now just need a holiday. Here there is sunshine and blue instead of man's shorts. Instead of tooting a nice Caribbean melody, but where actually is the farm? As I said, is to sow seeds instead of one on a treasure hunt and you need to start at little more than a shovel. Just a little dig in the soil (dig) and you will find all sorts of treasures such as earrings, necklaces and crowns. Similar to the Collections in Farmville, they can be exchanged for a reward.

If one has an island completely grazed, it goes with a rowing boat to the next Iceland. If the "Energy", that are needed for digging, once expired, should be had with a cocktail in a hammock (there are already as an object?) Lie down somewhere and listen to the waves of Treasure Isle. For more assiduous player of you on the other hand waving beautiful beach resorts, or even a yacht and other vessels instead of rowing boat.