Thread: In cafe world my waitress won't serve

In cafe world my waitress won't serve

I have been playing Cafe World from some time now. I have got many bugs but not all pissed me off this much! I don't know why. I have 4 tables and she will only serve 1 person, not all 4? Anyone know why? I don't know why it's happening, but I've got the same problem. My waitress will only serve half the tables in my cafe! I didn't have this problem until late yesterday. Has anyone else faced this issue? Am i doing something wrong? Please help me here guys! Thanks in advance!

Re: In cafe world my waitress won't serve

Why waitress only sporadically serves food. She has clear access to tables & it is not always the same tables that she serves. She has successfully served each of the tables, but for no reason just doesnt serve some customers. This really sucks because rating goes down 5 for each customer not served, but only up 1 for a thumbs up. I have redecorated, fired & rehired, and reloaded to no avail. My friend who started playing at the same time has not experienced this issue at all. I hope they fix this issue soon...

yes,i have the same problem. my waitress will serve only some of the tables, and not always the same. I am having problems now, I had a buzz rating of 105 but it has dropped to 95 & some customers are sitting but not getting served. My friend was having the same problem, he had tables stuck together in lines. And then he spaced out my tables so that my waiter could walk freely in between. I tried it but that doesn't seem to work. It seems to be working for some and not for all. Well for me now ans my buzz rating is also not going up. any advice on this one?

I've noticed that it doesn't only depend on the position the tables are placed. If there is more then one open side to the serving tables, they may want to serve from a side they can not walk to. My room had a box of tables and I noticed my waiter didn't want to serve. So I blocked off the back of the serving tables. Now the waiter will see that they can only serve from the inside of the box, and will do so. I've also noticed it depends on the way you have your counters setup

I've had a situation where it seems as if the waiters can't access a certain counter and it all depended upon what object was sitting next to and/or around the counter. For the customers who sit down and don't eat, is there one specific dish you're serving that you never see being served? For me, it was my counter that had chicken. I sat there and watched for a few minutes and noticed no customers were ever being served chicken. Once I moved that counter, all customers were being served. Try moving your counters and see if that helps. Could also simply be your table design.

I'm having the same problem of my two waitresses just standing there while there is food and customers to serve. I have plenty of food made and several customers sitting down, but the waitresses just stand there. And my rating keeps falling. Not sure what to do. My tables are spaced out enough for them to walk in between each one. well, for me this problem is still a mistery, because waiters serve all dishes to the customers, and to some they don't serve anything, so it's not the counters. it's sure not the tables, i have an island layout with access to all tables, although i think i'll change this layout too because it's not working. i tried about 5 layouts untill now, sometimes they serve all customers, sometimes they just don't want to, for no reason. why are girls so lazy..!?