Thread: "Saving your game" Popup Freezing in Treasure Isle

"Saving your game" Popup Freezing in Treasure Isle

Using Safari with Mac OS X 10.5.8 and getting message "Saving Your Island Please do not Close Browser". Island totally freezes up. I have to close the window completely as I am not capable to do anything and then restart the game. It has happened multiple times over the course of last few days. While I return to my home island after closing down the window and starting over, my persona is completely white and I have to set up my image again, process save and then proceed with the game. Next I travel to an island, it is very slow, I dig, use my energy up and wait to get more and then it happens again ("saving your island" message). Freezes up and I start the same process over again. It's a pattern now happening over the last few days.

Re: "Saving your game" Popup Freezing in Treasure Isle

I was in Fire God Mountain loaded my energy to full. 320 and after that the pop up comes "saving game, please don't shut your browser" I waited over 20 minutes for it to "save", but it froze, so if had to reload the game, guess what!? No energy. Re-entered FGM and loaded my energy up to 217 this time and the similar thing happened. 530 energy gone, and since the only way to get more Lava mango's is to pay, if won't be entering FGM anymore. My back pack was almost full, so I saved my requests, the whole 73 of them, guessing what? "OH NO" gone. Since you released FGM my game has been so screwed, I couldn't play at all, it's now 3 am here and since I could play the regular maps, finally, very slowly. I thought I would go into FGM, bad move. Is anybody going to compensate me for my great loss here? I have been playing your game since day one and I am on Level 219, and I am passed off.

Well it's a new day and I have lost 29 lava mango's, I have not any left now, except for the remaining 9 requests I have saved, which I am not even going to try and accept right now, because if I see another OH NO, I will scream. If they think I am going to purchase any now, they can think again. They can shove their FGM, I have lost a lot of neighbors over this constant crap, and the remaining ones aren't going back to FGM either, they're done. Good on you Zynga, you had a great game going, until you shot yourself in the foot.

Been waiting 30 minutes at the phoenix in FGM, after opening treasure chest and bird released I was unable to click him to get prizes for completion, just now an error message popped up that says "Saving your island, please do not close your browser". On other levels while the game locked up like this I would refresh the page, land on my home island, and when re-entering the volcano it would put me back where I was to continue, but it seems I am incredibly stuck here. Anyone have any advice? I got brave and hit the refresh button, went to my home island, as expected, checked backpack and appeared to have all treasures won during that run, got even braver and clicked to enter FGM again. Took me to the phoenix bursting out of his restraints and gave me the prizes for that run. Not sure if this will work for everybody, but this time, for me, the game came through.

I had the similar error message today, except it was on my Home Island. The game as well froze for me, even though I left it for over 20 minutes. The just similarity for me was that I was decorating my island with the treasures I had won in Fire God Mountain. Everything I had added was no longer on the island, but I did find them back in my backpack. No harm was done this time, but is this going to be a consistent trouble?

I am getting the similar message and it doesn't matter where I am in the game. Just another frustrating bug which probably won't get fixed for months. Too bad, I truly enjoy this game, but I enjoyed Farmville too and quit because of all the pop ups, bugs and loading troubles. Now it seems the similar problems are occurring here. I now look at games before I join them. If Zynga's involved, I don't even bother with it. I hadn't particularly noticed a loss before, but it has now done it two times tonight while I have been (trying to) redecorate my home island. I have definitely lost stuff both times, and it hasn't gone back to my back pack. Think I will now be stuck with a crappy half arranged island because I don't want to lose any more stuff.

I got all the way through FGM to the point where you click to speak to the fire god. I clicked and nothing happened. Clicked several more times and not anything happened. The game froze, and after waiting 25 minutes, I left the volcano. I didn't get any prizes from completing the volcano. I am extremely disappointed; it seems there are many issues with slow play, bad clues, etc. Not sure I want to risk the volcano if it is all for nothing.

I am having the similar difficulty with the message for saving your island, three times tonight every time I go to my island I receive this message and have got it also when I try to travel or am exploring another island, I have sat for a hour waiting for it to save then find that it has frozen. It has been happening since you released the fire mountain. I spend 4 hours trying to get out all the time and actually only playing for about 30 minutes. As well every time I attempt to collect my fruit and plant more I have lost it the next time because the original crop is back, also when I collect from my gem tree I get frozen when I try to publish it and as well while I send out fruit to my friends my browser keeps popping up trying to reload that program, I don't know if I am sending fruit or not. Really sick of this, it is taking the fun out of the game.