Thread: Cannot use map fragments in Treasure Isle

Cannot use map fragments in Treasure Isle

I have over 60 map fragments however any time I click on an island to use them it says I need whatever the number is for that island and to ask friends for more. The game does not see that I already have the fragments. Can we get this bug fixed please? We can't use the map fragments to replay maps. When I try to replay a map it says I need more map fragments but I have enough. Even my friend also complains about this. He said "16 map fragments in my inventory and it keeps telling me I have none.” So anyone has any solution for this or anyone has any idea about this than please if you find any detail or any information about this, than please reply.

Re: Cannot use map fragments in Treasure Isle

I have the same problems since 7 this morning. Can’t use my maps even though I have enough to replay and my fruit will soon be rotten, just a couple of hours left. Can Treasure isle please fix this and not make the fruit rot while waiting and as well write out when you are having problem so we know you are aware! I have read that people have problems with their gems too and for a couple of days before I lost my gems. Fruits are hard to get and now I will maybe loose it all because you are having problems. Freeze the fruit and give us answers.

I search many things on many sites but can’t find any useful things or any useful information. Therefore, I came here looking for information as to why I cannot use the 95 map fragments which I have been carrying around in my backpack, also. What's the deal? I have finished every island that I can go to excluding for the ones that want bucks and the pirate one where I you need the ship. For some reason, my neighbors don't want to send the pieces but are requesting them.

I know the feeling. I have 145 map fragments. I have just been playing Fire Mountain in its place so I don't waste energy. However, the gifts given in FGM are so large; I have no more space on my island. I don't want to sell these items given since I can't re-buy them in the store later. I do recommend that they raise the limit of your backpack to 500 items. I am frequently going over my limit because of all these map fragments I've been collecting in FGM.

One time this difficulty is fixed, what is going to be done about all the rotten fruit we're going to have in our backpacks? I've got a pretty great group of neighbors that gift fruit every day, and I'm grateful for that. A lot of that fruit is going to rot at this rate. Other players don't have such fantastic neighbors, and for them fruit is extremely tough to come by. Hopefully Zynga makes this right for all of us. OK, having the same problem as probably every other player in the game. You folks asked for the following:

1. Which browsers did you try? Firefox, Google Chrome
    2. Did you clear your cache? Yes
    3. Did you try completely logging out and back in to Facebook? Yes
    4. Did you restart your computer? Yes, but not just for your aggravating game problems
    5. If you can, please provide us with screenshots of the trouble provided.

I also have problems but with the gems and the fruit I seed just keep disappearing and if know my mother have the same problems as you guys, she can´t either use her maps. This have been going on the whole day now and we don´t know anything we don´t even know if you are aware of this problem and if it will be fixed and when. What will happen with all the fruit?? Will it be rotten?? And what about the gems and the pirate ship I see other people are writing about.will we get those things back? I guess not. The other week all fruits I had in my storage disappear after the isle had been exchange and I didn´t get it back. You should give use something for all the problems we are having and all the things we have lost, that’s my opinion. My opinion is also that the mods should write something so we know what’s going on. Are here not any mods that can answer us who are writing and wondering? On other thing, we discover a treasure saying I found a chest that is locked and to open it you want our emails and if have give you mine but I have never receive any mails from you or anything else.

I had to get rid of one of my SPFs and nine of my map fragments. Treasure Isle developers, as you requested, I have got screen shots of what was in my backpack in the bug threads, so there is proof of what I had before I had to dump items so that the game would work. Fix your broken game, and then give us back what we have earned, and for a great many players, what they bought with their hard-earned money. So after I dumped the maps & SPF that had a neighbor's name on them, I was able to purchase an island again. Game play is fine, but then got hit with a "game has been enhanced - please refresh" message. Almost afraid to see what the 'enhancement' is.