Thread: I'm sick of map fragments in Treasure Isle

I'm sick of map fragments in Treasure Isle

I am not able to collect map fragments! When I post that I need map fragments I get 1 if I'm lucky, so how am I supposed to replay a map that costs 45 fragments?? Are you serious? Has Zynga gone crazy? Have you looked at the pricing of 45 map fragments using TI coins? Or should I only replay the maps that cost 5 fragments? I'm getting sick of it!
    - Make new maps instead of creating chinchillas and whatever else!
    - If it requires too much time to create, invest some time to create a map creator for you to be able to create maps in minutes
    - Make map fragments cheaper! The price is ridiculous! I bought fragments 2 times but I won't do it again. This seems more like a joke! $4 - $5 to replay one map? Come on! How much will the new maps (if you should ever release some) cost? 100 fragments? I want to spend more time on playing, not spending a week to collect maps so I am able to replay one map (for 5 minutes until my energy is gone)!

Re: I'm sick of map fragments in Treasure Isle

I'm so sick of the map fragments. You can't get enough from your neighbors to play and I will not buy any. Why can't they just put out new maps instead of having us redo them again? I don't want to replay the same maps over again. What the heck are the dev's doing besides nothing? Make new maps get rid of the map fragments. People can't play so the backpack just fills up than we can't accept gifts because we can only have 100 things in there

Fragments are tiresome. I'm glad you took someone's feedback to let us re-do maps as a quick fix to the lack of new islands but the fragments are too hard to collect. Part of this is a function of the fb news format that hides related posts and makes it difficult to find a dedicated feed for a game (hint- try: facebook.com/?filter=app_234860566661 ) but part is a function of your 1 frag/friend/per day (?) limit. A higher limit for map fragment responses from friends would be good. It looks like you upped the backpack limits- thank you. Other suggestions: Lower map replay requirements. Allow users to buy more garden plots as their level increases. Have a random map fragment event occur when you visit friend's islands. Start giving a 1x per day fragment. It's no fun to have energy and nothing to do!

Yeah I despise the fragments, I feel like I’m really bothering people spamming up my feed with requests for them. Personally I say yes stick with redoing 5 piece maps, the one on the last map page is the best one for exp as far as 5 piece maps go. I also have the no getting stuff from feeds issue, I froze my browser because I tried to collect a few feed items by right clicking and opening in a new tab as I usually do, only to have them all try to load the game at once, not the collection page.

Yup, I love this game too and the only thing that bothers me (and it bothers me a lot) is the fact that we have to wait so long for each new set of maps to come out. Re-playing the islands is ok a few times but re-playing them over and over again (especially when there are no changes from the last time) is completely boring. We absolutely need new maps much more often. I've said this ton of times on here but they don't seem to be listening to the huge mass of people who have been complaining about this.

I have to agree with everyone about the map fragments, I don't get many map fragments and I have no cash to buy them so there for I can't play the game everyday like I want to. I'm tired of waiting for the new Islands to be released. You have a lot of coming soon but none coming!!! I really enjoy this game but I'm not going to keep playing the same maps over and over while I'm waiting for you to give us more Islands to play!!! Release those new Islands soon or I'm quitting Treasure Isle for good!