Thread: People are not eating in cafe world

People are not eating in cafe world

My buzz rating has been at 3.0 all day, I've tried everything to get it back up! People are coming in, sitting down and simply not eating. I can't understand why? This is what I have on my counters: Triple Berry cheesecake: 2873, Roast Chicken: 1201, Jumbo Shrimp: 109, Fruit Salad: 1995. That's nearly 6 thousand dishes that people won't eat? I'm level 11 only, this has been frustrating me all day. Anybody knows whats wrong with my cafe? What shall i do to make things right in my cafe here?

Re: People are not eating in cafe world

I have the same problem. The guests will come in sit for a bit and do not get any food and then they leave. I tried removing the plants and other stuffs from the middle of the tables but that didn't help it. I also tried spread the tables a bit and put the food down the middle, as i thought waiter does not have access to the food. then the waiter can access the food, but still this didn't help either. People said When it has happened to me I have just moved things around until I have found the best position for everything, what I have noticed is if the food is too far away from the tables then the customer leaves before the food gets to them, I guess you will have to play around with it until it works. But even this doesn't help me in here! Any other thoughts?

Based off of several people's posts here, teleporting is not a reliable way to serving your customers. A lot of people using it have posted that their buzz has taken a nosedive in the last few days. It should be kind of expected though, using a glitch to play will inherently be glitchy for lack of a better word. I'd really recommend setting your waiters free. You can keep the same "U" layout you have and turn your counters around, putting the waiters in the middle of the "U". Another thing to remember is that waiters can't serve from the corners of counters. So in your cafe, the counters with the fruit bowls and cheesecake are inaccessible.

Even if you are teleporting you still need to have accessible tables/cookers & servers as if you weren't teleporting. Try moving your entire cooking & serving area one block towards to outside of your floorspace. Also move each of the two stoves on the outside the one by the orange hair and the one opposite it out from the serving/cooking area by once floorspace. Also you will still need to remove your flowers/plants. good luck, let me know if it works

You can have one tiny thing off and it throws everything out of whack. You can start by turning your stoves/counters in the same direction so that the chef/servers can actually access them. You have some turned out and some turned in. I see 15 tables and 5 doors- remove some of those doors you don't need that many and the one you keep, put them towards the farther edges of the cafe. I see you're trying to do the "U" shape which is fine but not necessary to maintain a 105 buzz. I'd rearrange that setup. Utilize all the room you can in your cafe instead of squeezing everything together. Hope that helps.

I have been playing cafe world since a long time now. I have had this problem in the past. As far as i experimented with my cafe i came to know that teleporting is the issue these days. So if you are teleporting, try not to teleporting but actually having your waiters serve the tables, which means they need to be able to access every table so remove all the plants from your U shape and if you do want other tables on the outside you'll need to leave space for your waiters to be able to get to them.