Thread: Treasure Isle: Fruit/Gem Crates in feed

Treasure Isle: Fruit/Gem Crates in feed

Every time someone shares a fruit crate in their new feed, it says that there is no more fruit left for me to collect, even merely seconds after it has been shared. When I ask this to my friend he say:” I get the same error. I tried more than 4 times with my friends' Fruit Crate posts but it kept giving me the message that there were no more fruits when it was only a few seconds since they posted. They don't have other friends/neighbors that play this game (until now).” So please of anyone has any idea about this than just help us.

Re: Treasure Isle: Fruit/Gem Crates in feed

Every time I try to click on a fruit crate in the feed, it says there is no fruit left. I understand this game is in beta, but how are we supposed to test the game if we cannot get fruit which is needed to play the game if the feeds aren’t functioning. Please work on this problem as it is nearly impossible to play the game without the fruit. It has been going on since I started playing the game late last night. Getting or asking for energy is a problem as well. Those energy packs, where are they and how do we ask for one.

This is what I just came here to find out about. I believe I read that 6 friends can get fruit from a crate. I only have 6 friends who are playing this game, so they each should be getting fruit from my crate, up till now they are being told there's nothing left just a few seconds after I post it. And if what is mentioned here about you only being able to get fruit from crates 4 times a day is true it still does not explain things because I have tried getting fruit from crates as soon as they were posted, and I haven't even got fruit from 4 crates since I added the game a couple days ago, forget about 5 in a day. As well, it keeps telling me I can't get my own rewards when it's not my own I'm clicking on, and my friend told me the similar is happening to her.

Same thing is happening to me and Treasure Isle is not hidden from my feed. I don't even get my own posts in my feed. Just to be sure I went and removed all 100+ hidden/blocked applications, which totally flooded my live feed, but still no Treasure Isle, it's really annoying. And about the fruit crate thing, there's a limit per day. I have a group of friends who play in a very limited circle of friends and it's happening even to them, seems like it's about 5 to 6 per day, like somebody else said. Obviously, it should say that you've reached your limit for the day, not that the crate is empty, but whatever. I just want my Treasure Isle feeds!

I have the similar issue. However, every single piece of fruit I get either from a crate in feed or pick from my garden, or dig up is rotten immediately. I have emptied my cache, signed in and out of Facebook; I have even restarted my computer. I even sold my dynamite and bug spray on the off chance that this was a "feature" of having food in the similar back with poisonous items. I have noticed that if I wait a few moments I can return to Treasure Isle, and my exp has saved, the spots I have dug, any items I have placed, all have saved, but my points have increased or reset to what they were while I initially obtained a fruit and opened my backpack.

Here I want to say something about this game and about this issue. I resolved the rotten fruit issue for myself. Hopefully this will work for others. I discovered that my calendar had been accidentally set a month ahead on my computer. Apparently time/expiration checks happen client side not server side. Make sure that your computer day and month are the correct day and month and this MIGHT solve your problem.

As per the Treasure Isle Concerns: "You can only collect 4 different fruits from 4 different fruit crates per 24 hours." I have only been able to successfully get a few pieces of fruit off of the feed (2-3 on average) every other day or so. The rest of the time it says there is no fruit left, even when I click on a link just one second after its posting. It would appear that the game thinks that I have already collected my maximum fruit allowance from the feed, even when I haven't collected any fruit in well more than 24 hours. Yesterday, I was able to pull two pieces of fruit from the feed before receiving the "no fruit" message. I haven't been able to collect any more fruit since. I will try again later this afternoon.