Thread: Unable to search in treasure ville

Unable to search in treasure ville

How did you delete it? I can't get an option for that. It won't go in Davy Jones locker. I can get an option to sell it, but not to store or delete it. If I sell it, will I get back the material that is currently in it. It's at stage 3 of 4. I just accidentally upgraded it and if it is nothing more than a decoration, I don't want it at all.

Re: Unable to search in treasure ville

If you sell it then no you don't get materials back but it is worth building them as you get 3+ max power added i think it is. this might not seem much for all the materials you put into it but when you complete a few of these buildings that increase max power points they do add up and become worth it. also its a good idea to only be trying to complete one building at a time instead of having lots of different unfinished buildings on your island so that every special delivery box you open will be a part for that one building.

Does anyone else have problems with Treasure Isle being very slow. And i mean slow (every click you make not reacting for about 10 seconds). Is Treasure Isle just a Facebook game or can i play it direct on the net like Farmville. Its a great game but lately I have had to turn it off due to the shear speed its running at. This game is very slow and i really hate that but sometimes it can be smooth and fun.

I'm having more problems getting the game to load. It just hangs there on the loading screen, and then I'm lucky if it loads with the ability to post something. The current level cap is 600. By all means, you may continue to play/earn experience points (XP) when more levels are added your new level will be reflected. Happy Hunting