Thread: Unable to help out friends in Treasure Isle

Unable to help out friends in Treasure Isle

What is worst is that you can't help out your friends/neighbors from the post feed. I have not been able to send anything that is posted for two days. That is really frustrating. I have also checked the market to see if I can purchase instead of begging or getting caught up in the limits or the post feed not working. Very frustrating and annoying.

Re: Unable to help out friends in Treasure Isle

What is worst in Treasire isle is that you can't help out your friends/neighbors from the post feed. I have not been able to send anything that is posted for two days. That is really frustrating. I have also checked the market to see if I can purchase instead of begging or getting caught up in the limits or the post feed not working. Very frustrating and annoying.

Some hints to make asking for stuff through the feed easier. Set up a friends list with only people who play TI (or any game you play). When you post a feed request, only post to that list. That way nobody else will see it.
    Set up a friends list with none of your game only friends on. When you post something personal, post it only to that list (alternatively, set up a list with game only friends on and post to everyone except them). If you don't have many active TI friends, post to the feed twice. Tell your friends to do the same when they post. As long as you don't exceed your limit you can respond to duplicate requests (yes, there are bugs, sometimes it doesn't work, but it's worth a try). I can't help with getting people to check the feed and respond, wish I knew how to fix that one.

If you don't have many active TI friends, post to the feed twice. Tell your friends to do the same when they post. As long as you don't exceed your limit you can respond to duplicate requests (yes, there are bugs, sometimes it doesn't work, but it's worth a try). I can't help with getting people to check the feed and respond, wish I knew how to fix that one.

We shouldn't have to set up "special" feeds to play this game...I have enough problems with gifting since I'm part of the "known" issue group and have been since the very beginning...I loved this game as a nice "distraction" , that I pretty well am self-sustaining except for the the occasional quest...its now entering the realm of unplayable...most of my friends have quit since they stopped the cross promo with MW, heck at least MW/VW tell us who is active when gifting.

Let us buy the items, I have over 8 million useless coins. Buying crates is even useless since in most cases I can't ask for help.get the same blank page I get when trying to add friends. Buying new stuff for the island is useless, it just adds more flash that slows the loads I have friends islands it takes 3 minutes to load because of all the flash stuff.

I agree. I only have 4 friends that respond, and one of them I have to personally ask in order to get anything. I have two other friends that occasionally play but never seem to respond to my asking. Few people actually play this game and I am not adding any game friends. Almost tempted to start a second account just to finish some of these requests.