Thread: What is the purpose of backpack space in Treasure isle

What is the purpose of backpack space in Treasure isle

I was wondering what the point of extra backpack slots were. I've been well over my 250 for a while, but as I go through maps, my items go into my backpack anyway, so I'm at around 400 / 250 items (150 alone in wrenches and 100 alone in fragments). So what does the restriction in backpack slots really mean? Any one has any ideas please tell me or elaborate your statement.

Re: What is the purpose of backpack space in Treasure isle

Yes, I think we all know that we can exceed our backpack "Limits" - but if you do and you have a problem with the game, I believe Customer Service will not help you. It could be that exceeding the limits does something wonky to the game. It is believed (I believe) that the reason we are sometimes not able to get requests/gifts is that backpacks are overfull. I'm not sure that is true, but I have heard that tossed around as a reason on these forums. I think the limits should be real - with a little grace room (say 5 spaces) for those odd times when we do get multiple items all at once and can't easily predict what they will be.

I know on two occasions I've went over by my limit by one item, and both times i could no longer receive gifts from friends and when I clicked on feeds, it said that it claimed what ever but it wouldn't show up in my back pack. So if you are playing over you're limit you are most likely missing out on a bunch of stuff. Hence i think that this is a very vital stuff in Treasure isle.

IDK about fruit and map pieces, bc I don't keep track of how many of those I have a times. But I do know I've collected at least 5 energy caps from news feeds while having a full back pack and none of them made it to my back pack. I have over a thousand items in my backpack! I asked live chat should I delete items, he answered "it's your call, but you may need to build other things with them in future". So what's the answer? yes, no maybe hmm

If you go over the 250 limit you cannot receive various gifts from friends, Golden tickets specifically, If you click accept it wont appear in your backpack. Items like animals and fruit appear to still be accepted. I noticed a few other things you cant receive as well. If we weren't having to keep 5000 relic pieces space wouldn't be an issue. There's too many building things going on now.

I am fine with the back pack spaces as they are, especially since the modified them to not count certain things (map fragments, and some others I believe) I can now easily stay under my limit of 380. I won't go added strangers just to try to get more space. What I do wish is for a very large locker (Davey Jones locker) or to be able to put stuff back in to our backpack. I would like to be able to redecorate my island. Right now, pretty much everyone's island looks the same because the way we store things doesn't encourage decorating.

If your backpack is full you CAN still find and store items from maps (fragments, relics, feathers etc), get wall gifts and buy items. You CANNOT accept items that your friends send as gift request. The game will show you are receiving the items but they will never reach your pack and are lost.