Thread: Can't sell food in my cafe in cafe world

Can't sell food in my cafe in cafe world

For some reason my waiters are not serving any food, plus there seems to be some invisible barriers that are preventing waiters/the chef from moving. My cafe was unchanged before this happened and was fine before. I moved some stuff around after to see if it would make a difference but it hasn't. My buzz has gone from 95 to 22 in 2 days and i have over 50,000 dishes on my counters yet i make about 20,000 coins every 12 hours because they are not being sold.

Re: Can't sell food in my cafe in cafe world

I too have the same problem! Now i am struggling to cook any new dishes or use any gifts because there is no room to put them. I watched the customers come into the cafe as normal and when they sit down about 1 out of 5 get served. The others just sit there until they get fed up and leave. I have fired my waiters and re-hired but they are all too lazy to do a damn thing. Zynga please test the game before releasing! Any advice out here? I need serious help. I have started hating this game lately.

Only the chairs at the bottom right sharing tables, nothing else is "wrong" with the layout. I see you have 2 doors, because the café is essentially split into two sections, but when there will be high traffic at 105.0 buzz, things may get haywire. I suggest that in the center set of 4 tables, you can shift each chair to its immediate left; in doing so, you may remove a door, and all seats will be accessible from it. Make sure that there is only one chair per table as well. Also be sure that all of your customers are being served when they are seated. If you feel that some are being left out, try shifting a counter or two around and see if it works out. Finally, make sure you leave your café open for a chance to have your Buzz Rating climb back up again. Your Buzz Rating will not change if the game is closed.

Well, all I can say to that is that the game can get picky about it. I've had weird groups of counters setup and it would stop working, but if I rearrange them as a mirror image, or rotate the layout of them 90 degrees, it works. It's quite odd, and I know that's an issue. I try to advise a trial and error with everyone, and that has always seemed to workout. you cannot have a decoration beside a counter. but you can have groupings I have 2 groups of 4, many of my friends have 1 big square and some had a decoration in the middle, all the counters must have the open side accessible to the waiters when they are grouped.

I'm having the same problem. I was doing a brisk business and then my rating dropped to 5. To try and solve the problem, I've deleted all the food I had on my counters and fired all my employees. I had 100,000+ servings on the counters and thought maybe that I had reached some unknown limit. But getting "fresh" food out on the counters didn't help. Then I tried firing all my employees thinking that maybe the game "forgot" that I had them. No luck. And notice how there is a customer sitting right next to the waiters and still, he went unserved.

You solved it by accident, in your original layout none of the tables on the left hand side of the restaurant were accessible to the waiters, who can only walk in straight lines between adjoining squares, although it might look like there's a gap behind Ashleigh's chair and Ian's chair the waiters won't/can't use it.Try the Blue suggestions first. Those tables with a blue X cannot be served as a waiter cannot reach those tables. You'll have to break them up, or rearrange the end chairs for those groups. Furthermore, if all of your customers are STILL not being served, then try the orange suggestion and move down 3 of your stoves, and space out the counters.