Thread: Adoptables are now rare in Treasure isle

Adoptables are now rare in Treasure isle

So is Treasure isle broken or are Margays the only adoptable you can get now? I've seen at least 30 of them in the past 2 days. Not a single dolphin, toucan, sloth or panther though And ever since they said they tried to fix the login issues, i've been having twice the amount of login issues Half the time i try to play now i never get past 75% loading. Prior to a week ago i never had a single problem playing it. Well almost none anway.

Re: Adoptables are now rare in Treasure isle

I do think there is a bug somewhere here for some of us. I am seeing a couple people start to post on my feeds that they haven't seen anything but Margays for 2 or 3 days now. I have like 2 panthers, 3 dolphins, 4 toucans, and 25 margays in my inventory the pattern is easy to see! The other animals i had adopted when they first came out before it went all "margay" on me.

What you can do is if your friends are online, they can right click on the adopt link and paste it in a message to you, if you click the link you can adopt off anyones feed. Me and a couple people did this to get them early on. Good thing since nothing but Margays are on my feed now. 50+ and counting. Zero of everything else.

I've got one sloth, one dolphin, one seal, and about seven margays. I've stopped clicking on them, because I don't want to overrun my island with them. I would love a panther. My husband got a seal this morning. I haven't seen much but the Margays in my feed recently. I started the game 3 days ago and there was about everything on my feed... I managed to grab one of everything but a panther. Since then... only margays. Really pointless.

I haven't seen anything but margays for days now. I haven't posted anything but margays either. Yet I have neighbors who have the sloths and toucans and everything else all line up in a row. I have one neighbor who has 15 sloths. Yes, I am totally jealous. But even just 1 sloth would be good for now as far as i know. This should definitely work for you.