Thread: Treasure isle start construction quest

Treasure isle start construction quest

Yes! Finally I complete the quest lost in snow present in Treasure isle. I loved to play this game. This game contains variety of quests compared to any other social networking game. I need information about the start construction quest. Two days before I post this question in my friends circle, until now I don’t even get single reply from them. Now you are only ray of hope for getting solution for this problem. I hope you never going to disappoint me about this question. I would like to say thanks in advance for your valuable replies.

Re: Treasure isle start construction quest

This one is toughest task ever I seen in this game. This quest reflects all the hard work done by bigger in real life. From this line I hope you can imagine what type of work you have to do in order to complete this task. Currently I don’t have enough information about the all the tasks that you have to perform in this task. This one of that type of quest that you have to complete in specific period of time. If you failed to complete that particular task within the mentioned time that particular task restarts again. The creator of this game provides time about 23 hours for completing this task. If you succeed to complete this task within this time period, you will get minimum 5000 coins along with more than 200 experience points.

Start construction quest is hardest quest among the all the quests that I complete in this game. I am able to provide you information about the all the tasks that you have to complete in order to complete that particular quest. In this quest you have to get minimum eight hard hates. Second task you have to do is collecting all the samples of grass available in this game and try to dig those samples on empty areas inside treasure isle. The last thing you have to hire pirate teamsters in the store. I hope you will experience the difficulty of this quest after you get in to this quest.

I don’t believe that I got answer for my question within some minutes. For which I am I am searching for two days. Thanks for replying me in such quick session. I hope you don’t mind if I ask yet another question. I am this question is also simple for you as previous one. Actually I need information about one more quest from you. The name of that quest is “Build Garden Quest”. I also like to know about zen garden relic present in this game. Once again I want to say thanks to you.

The only use of build garden quest in treasure isle is this task is helpful for providing you one extra garden without losing big amount of money. This task is nothing but one of the bonus task provided by treasure isle. The time duration for completing this particular quest is also same as other quests that is about is about 23 hours. After completing this task there is a chance to get around one thousand five hundred coins. You will not only get coins but along with that you also get about 64 experience points.

For completing “Build Garden Quest” fist thing you have to do is purchasing plough. You will get plough inside store. Second thing that you have to do is digging minimum hundred times on any island that you want. If possible to you try to get some field islands. If you want to get garden crew for completing this task click on the option called feed. After clicking on that option your request will automatically posted on your wall of facebook.

One thing first of all I want to tell you, at the time of building zen garden you will come to know that the usefulness of rocks in this game. If you build this one you will get maximum 3 + energy. You will get zen garden inside your backpack. Simply select that one and put it inside your home land. You can upgrade that one by collecting items like seeds, glue, aqua vitae, and marbles and at last rocks.