Thread: Treasure isle lost in snow quest

Treasure isle lost in snow quest

First week of this month I started playing Treasure isle, a social networking game. I really enjoy this game very much compared to normal video games. One thing I like most in case of this game is the number of quests present in this game. There are hell number of quests present inside this game each one requires different different task to do in order finish them successfully. Up till now I complete ten quests in this game. Now I need your help to know about lost in snow quest. In manual there is not much information about this quest. I want to complete this quest as early as possible. I would like to say thanks in advance for giving me your valuable time.

Re: Treasure isle lost in snow quest

The “lost in snow quest” present in treasure is most difficult one to complete. The ideal way to survive during this quest is set up camp just for waiting for snow goes out. In order to gain maximum profit from this quest there is a need of 15 supplies along with that there is also need to carve minimum 8 ice blocks. At the same time there is need to start at least four fires. You can also use expedition isle in order to complete this particular mission. If you ever need any kind of help from your friends at the time of mid-way of this mission, you can put that request on wall of the facebook. If you succeed to complete this quest you will get gold reward of five gems along with that you also get sixty five experience points.

I am really thankful for you for providing such good quality of content without consuming too much time. I need you more help to know about “Snow fort” present inside treasure isle. I just know that there are total two steps that I have to perform in this in treasure isle. I am not expecting information about both steps from you. If you have information about single step, send me that also. If possible to you try to tell me about snowpack. Thanks again.

The snow fort as name suggest is used to throw snow balls towards your friends. There are basically two steps associated with this. In first step you have to select the snow ball that you have to throw towards your friends. If you choose white snow ball to throw it will provide your friend one experience point. If you choose the yellow one it will provide your friend not experience points but 100 coins and at last if you select seven colors ball that is rainbow ball to through towards friend it will provide your friend 3 experience points. There is one more ball present which is helpful for providing fruit to your friend.

In first step in snow fort you have to throw all the available balls towards your friends in order to benefit them with experience points as well as coins. This is useful one for you also because in future you can request all the prizes from your friends whenever you need them. In order to get maximum benefit from them there is a need to upgrade all the balls present at your side. There are some items that you have to collect in order to upgrade your balls. I don’t have complete list of items required to upgrade your snow ball, but I have names of few items in that list. They are slush, packed snow, ice, scarf etc.

In second part inside snow fort requires permission just for sake of posting towards your wall. This will allow you to throw snowballs towards your friends. As soon as you hit properly towards your friend, a pop up message will come on your screen to clean off your fort in order to get extra bonus points. I don’t have any information about snow packs but I am sure that they will helpful for you for you in snow fort.

The actual use of snow packs is inside snow port. You can ask for snow packs from inside your fort. The actual use of snow packs in snow fort is faster the process of up gradation of all your snow balls. In short it is responsible for double the chances of getting profit through snow fort. You can use the option of free gifts in order to collect snow packs inside treasure isle.