Thread: Crysis 2 Beta Error: Direct3D 11 components were not found but are available for this version of windows

Crysis 2 Beta Error: Direct3D 11 components were not found but are available for this version of windows

I am having one error while i am trying to install the Crysis 2 Beta into the system of mine and i am unable to work with the same. Actually while i am trying to install the Crysis 2 Beta i am getting following error message:

Direct3D 11 components were not found but are available for this version of windows
    I have no idea why i am getting this issue. I have tried three to four time but no response. So if you are having any solution for same then do let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Crysis 2 Beta Error: Direct3D 11 components were not found but are available for this version of windows

If you are trying to install the Crysis 2 Beta and getting the error message related to the Direct3D then it might be possible that the issue is because of the SDK. It is better to go with the below given step that might help you to resolve the issue with the same.
    1. Remove Older SDK
    2. Download & install Vista SP2
    3. Download the beta-platform update
    4. Execute the update
    5. Install updates
    6. Restart the System
    7. Reinstall SDK

Thats it!!!!!!!!!

Re: Crysis 2 Beta Error: Direct3D 11 components were not found but are available for this version of windows

It might be possible that the Operating system which you are using is not genuine and that is why you are getting the issue with the same. I have seen many of the user are getting this error message when they are not using the genuine copy and using any localized copy of Windows. So it is better if you are also using the localize copy then better to switch to new one. I hope this will help you with the same.

I am not sure about the error which you are getting but can tell you that this is the issue related to the DirextX which might be not working properly or might be running with the older version of the same. It is better to check whether you are running with the older version of the Directx or new version of the same. It is advisable that you should install the latest version of the DirectX and install the same to work with the issue which you are going through. So if you can then go through the same and see whether this is working with the issue of yours or not.

As per my knowledge your system is not compatible with the Crysis 2 beta and that is why you are getting this kind of error. First check whether your system is compatible with the games or not. After that if needed install the hardware. Another solution is to install the latest updated Graphic Driver from the manufacturer's site which might be causing the issue with the system. So if you can then install the latest graphic driver and let me know whether the issue persisted or got resolved. Another things that comes to mind is to that you might be using the pirated version of the Crysis 2 Beta copy and that is why getting the issue with the same. I hope all these can help you with the same.

As per my knowledge your system is not compatible with the Crysis 2 beta and that is why you are getting this kind of error. First check whether your system is compatible with the games or not. After that if needed install the hardware. Another solution is to install the latest updated Graphic Driver from the manufacturer's site which might be causing the issue with the system. So if you can then install the latest graphic driver and let me know whether the issue persisted or got resolved. Another things that comes to mind is to that you might be using the pirated version of the Crysis 2 Beta copy and that is why getting the issue with the same. I hope all these can help you with the same.