Thread: Crysis 2 beta freezes on the Crytek logo

Crysis 2 beta freezes on the Crytek logo

I am trying to play the Crysis 2 Beta version but unable to get it working. Whenever i am trying to lunch the game it goes well to the Crytek logo but after that it freezes on the same. I have waited for some time but nothing happen. I am not sure about the reason for this issue. So if you are having any solution then do let me know. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Crysis 2 beta freezes on the Crytek logo

It seems to be the issue with the Graphic card which might be not showing compatibility with the Crysis 2 and that is why you are getting the issue with the same. First thing i will advise you is ti check for the system compatibility with the Crysis 2 and after that make changes to system as needed. Also install a graphic card which is having compatibility with the same. To know more about Graphic Card compatible of Cyrsis 2 visit below given link.

What Graphics Card can run Crysis 2?

First of all thanks for your quick response regarding the issue of mine that i have going through. I have checked the system mine which is completely compatible with the Crysis 2. So now i think this might be some other reason because of which i am getting this issue. So if you can then do let me know about some more solution to resolve the issue with the same.

If you are having compatible system with the Crysis 2 beta then it might be possible that the Graphic Driver might be not working properly and that is why you are getting the issue with the same. I will advise you to uninstall and reinstall the graphic driver for the system of yours. But before that make sure that you are having latest driver for the Graphic Card. Just download the latest graphic driver from the manufacturer site and then install the same to the system of yours. I hope this will resolve the issue. Also try to uninstall the Crysis 2 beta game and then reinstall he same. So if you can then go through the same and see whether this time you are getting it work or not.

If nothing from the above is working for you the it might be possible that the beta version which you are using is having some kind of bug in it and you need to resolve the same. Just Contact the developer of the game and report them regarding the same issue.As they are the developer and they might be having the proper solution for same. so if you can then contact the developer and ask for same and see what solution you are getting.also let us know so that others can also take the advantage of the same.

If nothing from the above is working for you the it might be possible that the beta version which you are using is having some kind of bug in it and you need to resolve the same. Just Contact the developer of the game and report them regarding the same issue.As they are the developer and they might be having the proper solution for same. so if you can then contact the developer and ask for same and see what solution you are getting.also let us know so that others can also take the advantage of the same.