Thread: Run Crysis 2 beta in 60 fps

Run Crysis 2 beta in 60 fps

I am having one question regarding the Crysis 2. How will i run the crysis 2 with the 60FPS. I have played the Crysis which is running properly with the 60 fps and having no issue with the gaming. I need to know the same about this version also. Is there any tips to play the game with the 60 fps. Expecting your response. Thanks in advance.

Re: Run Crysis 2 beta in 60 fps

If you wanted to play Crysis 2 beta with the 60 FPS then you have to make sure the you are running with the good system configuration. If you are system is satisfying the need of the game then you will get the proper fps that you are looking for. So i will request you first to post the Complete configuration of your system so that i can help you with the proper solution for same. You can check out below link to know about the System requirement of Crysis 2 Beta.
    Requirements for crisis 2
    What Graphics Card can run Crysis 2?

If you wanted to run the game with the 60 Fps then you have to run your system with the DX11 Card which will max out your game. Make sure you are running with the DX11 Card and then you can easily play the game with the setting that you wish to. You can use the Maximum Setting of game with the DX11 Card. So install the DX11 Card and experience the game with the same.

Regarding your issue i will advise you is to contact the developer of the game as they are having enough knowledge regarding the same as they are the manufacturer. So if you can the contact the Manufacturer and work with the issue which you are going through. Just go through the EA forum where you can out your question in front of the developer and they will proper solution for same. So if you can the go through the same and see whether this is working for you or not.