Thread: Crysis 2 beta sound problem

Crysis 2 beta sound problem

I am having one issue with the Crysis 2 Beta game which is having sound problem. When i am in game i am not getting the proper sound same. Some time it is having no sound. I have installed the game and while trying to pay the game it is giving me no sound. If any one else having same issue then help me with solution of same. I hope to get solution for same.

Re: Crysis 2 beta sound problem

The very first thing that i will advise you is to get it working with the issue of yours with the help of the sound driver. Just make sure that you have installed the sound driver. To install the latest sound driver you should visit the official manufacturer site and then download the latest and compatible version of sound driver. Also make sure that your system is compatible with the game. Check below given link to know more about System Requirement.

Requirements for crisis 2

I have gone through the step that you have told me to follow and let me tell you that this is not working with the issue of mine. I have downloaded the latest driver from the official site and installed the same but this is still not working with the same. My system is completely compatible with the Crysis 2 as i have checked so i don't think so that this will be the compatibility issue. If you can then help me with some more solution regarding the same issue.

In that case it might be possible that this is the issue with the beta version which is not good with the sound. It is better to let the developer know about the same issue so that they will resolve this issue in next final release of the same. Ad they are developer and might be aware of the same issue. So ask them and see what help you are getting.