Thread: Guns Vs. sword in dream world

Guns Vs. sword in dream world

I am on level 15 now. Actually I am confused about selection of weapons in this game. Now I need your help to solve my problem. I want to select that weapon for me which will help me to survive long way in this game. I read the entire manual related to this game still not use. Now I am completely replying on you only for answer of this question. What you think Guns are superior to sword or not? Guide me to select appropriate one. If possible to you try to justify your solution that is why the weapon you are suggesting me is superior to other. From my question, I hope you already come to know that how much I confused about this selection. Please if possible to you try to get back to me as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

Re: Guns Vs. sword in dream world

I am also playing this game from last one week. Until now I just come to know that the attack power of gun in dream world is ten times greater than the attack power of sword. But my friends told me that the number of blocks provided by sword is more than any other weapon present inside dream world. It means even if guns are superior to sword, sword is also equally important for surviving in the crucial conditions in this game. I don’t have any detailed information about their strength and other qualities. I will only suggest you that while selecting a particular weapon for battle, select only that one which will really helpful for you for fulfilling all the needed things.

The sword is one of the favorite weapons in the social networking game dream world. I hope you already have all knowledge about the term block rate. The block rate associated with sword is maximum one compared to other weapons. Sword able to provide you minimum 71% block rate while playing this game. While playing this game you will come across the situation where there is need to survive number of hits that time sword is not a ideal option to use. That time gun is perfect choice for you. What I want to tell you that when there is a need of block rate then go with the option of sword otherwise go with the option of guns.

Initially sword is good because of the percentage of block rate offering by it. But one weak point is that at last its power decreases. As I told you earlier the block rate of sword is good same way crit rate of the guns are superior to sword. If you already got mastery in playing this game then for that type of player’s sword is correct one. I am telling you this because, at the time of playing this game all my friends uses the same weapon for enjoying this game. if you are not so good in this game then I will suggest you to use guns only.

For both time of damages that is invasion damage and damage over time, from my point of view both the weapons has their own importance. Until now I am able to find out a single weapon in this game having all the features of other weapons in it. As far you proceed in this game you will come to know that there is requirement of changing the weapons time to time in this. Don’t be so confused while selecting a particular weapon for you. First take a look on each and every requirement of the level on which you are currently present. If you noticed that there is requirement of higher block rate in order complete that level than go with swords option. And whenever there is high percentage of crit rate required than go with the option of guns.

Actually I recently start playing this game. I also don’t have enough information about all the weapons you are talking about. When I pass your query in my friends circle they just told me that. While selecting any weapon in dream world always keep one factor in your mind that is “Regen armor”. They told me that you will get all the information related to this term from the manual book available on your official site facebook. This one is extra facility provided to all their social gaming players to solve their query without wasting too much time.

There are number of charts as well as video clips available on social sites have brief information about each and every factor or say object lying inside social networking games. My all friends use the same one to get rid of all the kinds of problems associated with any social networking game they are currently playing. You can follow the same way. this will definitely helps you in future for scoring good points in this game.