Thread: What are Master Dragon Voyages

What are Master Dragon Voyages

What exactly do they mean? Am I supposed to finish all the levels and all the maps or do I just have to finish the levels in the frame where I open up the maps. I am completely baffled by what you are supposed to do with this quest and have done all 3 different voyages including the monster one more than once but it does not even get recorded on the counter for the task, there is also no explanation of what is required other than complete the voyage, also where is the monster island upon completion as i cannot find it or am i missing something. All i seem to be doing is wasting energy and getting nowhere

Re: What are Master Dragon Voyages

All treasure hunters of Treasure Isle, we are happy to announce that they arrived on the move: these adventures allow you to unlock various maps and other things in the future. To begin to travel to first make sure you have completed your Dragon Sailboat. Remember the Dragon Sailboat? Only with that special boat you may travel to the islands of the Isles Dream that are part of the Asian Isles. This is because the six islands that make up the (Shrine Ninja, Ninja Training, Happy Pastures, Gargantuan Green Monster Isle) are all blocked!

Go to your pirate ship and master all the voyages there! You'll need to have crew members (ie, ask friends) to embark on the voyages. If the stars aren't turning yellow, indicating voyages mastered contact CS and let them know. Live chat of course is the quickest way to get results. I don't have a gem cake link in my store. Like I posted above, I sometimes get a Cake link when clicking on an item I have to either buy for cash or ask, like the turtle baskets.

Yeah, it's an energy drain, but it "has" been around for quite some time... you need to do the quests several times in order to get access to specific islands and you also get rewarded with cool island thingies, so it's worth it anyways. I think it's just TI way of making sure that people finish off some of those old quests, see a lot of different islands, while at the same time, get one of the larger relics built.

The last 2 levels of mastery of each trip, even if you do not unlock any island are just as important as they are full of gifts, so do not stop playing after unlocking the islands. When you begin to travel the first time you can 'only complete the first trip. The other two trips are the most 'hard to get because they need you to find a troop. By clicking the "Ask for Crew!" We can invite some friends to help us navigate to these islands to travel to Happy Land requires two friends while the Monster Island requires 3.