Thread: Where will i get Gem Cake in Treasure isle

Where will i get Gem Cake in Treasure isle

All that digging, one must get hungry sometime for gems! Visit Cafe World, conquer the Jewelled Trifle and you will earn mastery points and also be rewarded with gems in Treasure Isle. but so far i have not received a single Gem Cake it appears as i am missing something or this is a treasure Isle game bug. I wonder what Gem Cakes taste like? What Cafe World drinks do you think go best with Gem Cakes? Coffee or Mocktails? Although it's been around for sometime, please let us know what you think of this feature.

Re: Where will i get Gem Cake in Treasure isle

Return to Treasure Isle to "dig in" to more isles and let the Tiki Gate Gods feast on some delicious gems . Feed your neighbors some news of your cooking and share some Healthy Kiwis. Level 7 required in Cafe World to bake Gem Cakes. Even i did it once, never got it again. To complete our task we will have to click on "Go," using 15 energy per click, and increasing 5% each time. Each click will find XP, food, gifts and special foods.

Okay, went to Treasure Isle, visited an island that needs turtle baskets. b/c I don't have any baskets, got the prompt to Buy or Ask Friends. However, it also included a Cake, or Get Cake, prompt. I clicked on Cake and got the message to travel to C.W. to bake gem cakes, which I did. Why turtle baskets? Don't know. Perhaps all Buy or Ask prompts will include the Cake prompt.

I tried it, but I had to unblock Cafe World first and the quest didn't work. It's been two days since I tried, and I still don't see the gem cake in the store again. I earned gems once, but not again. Do you have to follow the link from T.I. to C.W.? Maybe it doesn't work if you start cooking while only in C.W. Hope i have helped you if not what are your observations.

I earned gems once, but not again. Do you have to follow the link from T.I. to C.W.? Maybe it doesn't work if you start cooking while only in C.W.?
    Hey Guys,

1. Yes, the Gems are only received when you do the task in this order
    2. Click on Gem Cake link in Store which takes you to Cafe World
    3. Then either begin to bake or serve cakes which you baked ahead of time
    4. Once you serve all five cakes, a popup will take you back to TI (in a new tab/window)

Note: You have to use the link in the Store each time you are going to serve the Gem cakes or those servings will not count towards the Gem rewards.