Thread: Unable to play counter strike with friends

Unable to play counter strike with friends

Is it promising and permissible by the provisos and situation for me and a only some of my friends in Cambrian Point residence to play jointly on a Counter strike or Team fortress server as we required to check out a few of the open source game. We try to play together but we cannot able to play together. If it’s possible so please help me how I can be able to play together. I am very thankful to all of you who suggest me for this.

Re: Unable to play counter strike with friends

Unhappily as you talk about beforehand, hosting a server on our network is not in favor of the terms and situation of your account. It is also technically impossible as the switch that your processor connected to in fact have port defense enable which will be the reason why you are not able to see each other on the network. So I think you got your answer why you are not able to play this game with your friends.

I would like to suggest you to create your our separate network with a switch or a wireless entree point and host your server with that, sure this will but there is a boundary you to either the length of the wiring used or the potency of your wireless admission point's signal. Unfortunately purchasing 4connect won't assist you in getting this up and cycling as historically in the past said so accept our apologies and do not hesitate to contact us again in case you have any further questions.

start games on both computer, one of you should start new game (server) the other ought to click on find servers & they ought to see your game name under (LAN Tab) & can connect to it, if they cannot see & you both in the same LAN with automatic IP address, try to put fixed IP addresses & check again if they still cannot see your running game go to (favorites tab) add server & put your IP there as his favorite server so they can see it.