Thread: Extremely frustrated with the wishing well

Extremely frustrated with the wishing well

I was just playing Treasure Isle and spent the last 25 of my energy on the wishing well. I managed to win one of the items from my wishlist, which was the last thing I needed to complete a Very Rare set. Hurray! I traded it in and received my points and prize. About 30 seconds later I get a popup message saying the game is out of sync with the server and I need to refresh, so I did. And guess what? The item I won from the wishing well was back in my wish list as if I'd never won it, and my energy was at 0. This isn't the first time this has happened either. Really getting fed up with this game.

Re: Extremely frustrated with the wishing well

First off, send a message to CS, tell them the item, collection and island for the lost item. Secondly, I've found that if I don't immediately turn in collections completed through the wishing well I have a better chance of keeping it. I leave the game, clear the cache and reload. 99% of the time everything is still there and I can cash them in without incident. Pain in the ass way of doing it, but normally works.

I've had the same thing happen so many times I lost count. The other day I finally wrote to CS but haven't heard back yet. I'll try to do it with the above trick maybe that will work but they should still fix it. That happened to me too, I had levelled up also and lost that. I didn't think to email CS at the time, I was so mad.

I've also stopped counting (more than 20) how many times this has happened to me. The rare thing is that it's only happening with really rare items. I've also tried to make other moves on my home island when receiving the item, then "save" through the Facebook logo and start the game over. Since I started to do it this way I only lost one item. Have not filed a report and probably will not. I'll save those for more important stuff.

Ok, so play the well, if you get a collectable wish, the quickly fill that spot with another item you want. then play the well 3 more times. If you win another wish, then repeat dont cash it in yet. When you have played the well 3 times and your wish list is again full, REFRESH THE GAME YOURSELF. you will not have lost the items and you can cash them out as you please. I havent lost an item in several weeks and play about 1,000 energy per day on the well. (i have over 1,100 in energy max at this time, so thats not taxing to me) good luck, it really works. Play, win wish, refill wish list, play 3 more times, refresh.

The issue I learned to avoid is posting on your wishing success. that would always cause me to lose my treasure. by not posting that my wish came true, I can then refill my wishlist (I usually keep it full) and keep wishing until I think I've risked enough, and then refresh to be sure I don't get OOS or anything like that. when I come back and check, everything is as it should be. I can even trade in those treasures immediately, if the wished item I received was the last of a set, and it does not affect whether or not I get OOS. only the "would you like to share the news with friends?" causes issues for me.