Thread: Why decorate your Home Island in Treasure Isle

Why decorate your Home Island in Treasure Isle

When you are done with all your Research and development for the day, start planting fruit seeds or decorating your island which will be prepared for the next session of expedition. Decorating your island is important to differentiate between your friend’s island and your home island. It is simply not about your way of playing the game and creating much creative decorations. The same will also give you much more experience in the game and along with that you get treasure rewards, ... if you are lucky enough then you can also get some unlock hidden secrets! So get digging and decorating your Island!

Re: Why decorate your Home Island in Treasure Isle

I really don't see the point of posting questions if no one ever posts any answers. My question is...why decorating your island? No experience points are given and neither I nor any of my friends have ever gotten anything for decorating! No hidden treasures and certainly no experience or secrets for that matter....what's up with that? I have reached 46 level in Treasure Isle.

The only hidden secret I remember was the flaming egg that turned into the phoenix when I made it threw the Volcano. My problem is I can't seem to rearrange 95% of the items on my island anymore. My animals and other items don't give me the option to move them around when clicked on...anyone else? Am I doing something wrong? I am also reached 56 level in Treasure Isle but I am playing this game from the day it was released.

The game is about 'decorating the island’. Island cash and coins are spent on fun things. As you progress in the game, you will have enough coins that you can change up your island almost as often as you like. If you use your island cash on upgrading your turtle locker things, you can store what's not being used in there. To be used next time you decorate. Vampire Wars is about creating and pimping for judging an avatar. Mafia Wars is about loot drop stats and allocation of earned skill points and acquiring the best you can so you can be better in 'fights' (comparing your game-playing strategy with the other person's. If you don't 'want' to decorate your island, you don't have to. I would LOVE a place where we can show off what collections we've vaulted. A 'list' like in Mafia Wars maybe, 2 of 10 on this MAP vaulted. Something likes that.

I have been playing this game from last 6 months but never faced such kind of a problem. I have tried clicking on this "rotate" button, and then clicking on an item/ animal/ relic, and it does nothing, just moves my character to that spot. I would also like to know how this rotating button is supposed to work, because all my animals are facing the same direction like they're waiting for a tidal wave to come in or something... it’s creepy.