Thread: What's with all the snowballs in Treasure Isle

What's with all the snowballs in Treasure Isle

I am just 17 years, and I love to play games. Because of that I have bought a gaming Computer with good configuration. My computer Configuration is Processor - Intel Dual Core 1.6 GHz , ASUS M2V-MX Motherboard, Ram -2 GB transect , Hard Disk - 500gb, Monitor - 17" flat monitor LG, DVDRAM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 570. So I can play all kind of games but I love to play games on Facebook. Mostly I play Zynga games on Facebook like Frontierville, Petville, Treasure Isle, Cafe world, Farmville, etc… But I love to play Treasure Isle the most. Just completed an island - literally every relic piece was a snowball.

Re: What's with all the snowballs in Treasure Isle

I just wasted 35 map fragments to replay Burning Phoenix and all I got was 67 snowballs - and 2 fish bait - no gems, no more map fragments, no other relic pieces (that I need), no cash -- nothing, nada - can't even use the snowballs as I've built my gingerbread house ! Come on - this isn't good enough!
    I have been playing this game from 6 months only and I have reached 35 level now.

I found it shocking that my friends were not asking for snowballs as I couldn't get rid of them fast enough! I dug up hundreds; you guys are not getting the snowballs I'm not digging up.
    Seriously though, has there been any mention anywhere from any mod whether there's a response from the dev team on this? I was digging on another isle and uncovered other relic parts on every dig that wasn't gold or treasure and had to sell it all because I needed snowballs, not rope, etc.

I have well over 200 snowballs after only 1 and a half islands and I've already reduced all other building items down to 4 because my backpack is FULL. Do I dare dump the snowballs or are we really going to need that many?
    On a side note, I find it amazing that Zynga can use a full backpack as an excuse as to why you can't accept items you need but they can find the room to keep dumping in stuff you don't need.

I was wondering if this issue had come up already or not. Glad to see others are frustrated. I've got the same complaints as cake, BTW. It's ridiculous that gifts will not make it into the bag, because while you're digging every other flipping tile is a worthless relic piece like packed snow. I did 2 of the Volcanoes Islands and must have walked away with around 150. It was made all the more annoying by the fact that I can upgrade my Hermit Crab Relic on the island but have chosen not to because I'm saving one of those parts for a different relic. So every time when I dig I was getting that pop-up asking if I wanted to go home and upgrade the Hermit Crab. I wouldn't mind getting 150 relic pieces...just not the entire same one!

The only place, which I know of, to use them, is to build Santa's Workshop. I haven't found very many relic pieces, or snowballs, in the last couple of days just the red chests. again!! I play almost every games of Zynga on Facebook.
    FARMVILLE i have reached level 85 with 123 Ribbons and almost 99 crops mastered
    CAFE WORLD i have reached level 150
    FRONTIERVILLE i have reached level 25,
    MAFIA WARS i have reached level 142,
    TREASURE ISLE i have reached level 45