Thread: Tons of building materials in Treasure Isle

Tons of building materials in Treasure Isle

Hi friends
    I am currently digging near Pirate Cove and on every dig I get a building (relic) material. My backpack is soon to explode.
    My other question is.
    When I first started playing I didn't pay much attention to the buildings and deleted most of the plans I had in my backpack. Now I see I can buy some back from the store. Can someone please tell me which ones I should go for? Which relics/buildings benefit me the most? I really have to loosen the load of my backpack, it's dragging me down.

Re: Tons of building materials in Treasure Isle

I've notice the same thing. I don't have many friends who play TI, so it was ridiculously hard for me to get enough items to build things. Lately, I have seen a welcome increase in the number of relic items you can find while digging.
    I would suggest you try for either the Poseidon relic or the Tiki Fire relic. Both give rewards every day. Sometimes it's just a decoration, but often it is fruit or gems, and occasionally even $1 treasure isle cash. The "gift that keeps on giving"

I noticed that I wasn't getting any cash anymore. *sigh* When/Why did they make this change? Can you tell me if it's posted somewhere? Also, the treasure chest on my Island, I spent 55 of each gem to upgrade my chest because they promised bigger, better prizes, including Island Cash. At first this was true, but lately I get 200-500 gold every day and that's totally useless to me. I would never have wasted gems on that.

I have sold over 50 of those "packed snow" relics. My backpack is full too! I wish we would get some of the other relics we need in Treasure Isle. What is the packed snow for, anyway? I don't want to dig anymore because I'm afraid I'll get more snow. I've leveled-up several times in the past few weeks and never received any Island Cash for any of them. What do you have to do to get Island Cash?

I've noticed this increase in drops I think two days ago, while I was on a Pirate Isle.

One thing I CAN confirm (apart from the awesomely increased drop rate of this stuff) is that each zone has their own item drop sets. I noticed that Atlantis drops Diodes, metals, glass, stuff that I assumed were required to build a submarine (which ironically I do not need anymore, because how could I get to underwater Atlantis without a complete submarine?).
    Asian isles I think drops Dyes, Fire, Rocks, Glues, Pirate Isles drops Nails, Planks, Ropes (lots, and lots of ropes) and a little bit of Paint, while Mayan isles have Nails, Gears, and planks, if I'm not mistaken.
    I am however looking for Shells and Gold, but I could not figure out which zone drops them. Does anyone have any clue where they might drop?

Looking for oil as well! Every relic item I get now is those snowballs. And I get them every third dig. I would be nice to get OTHER relic materials, too. And why aren't the 'mistletoe kisses' the 'eggs' and the corals' disappearing out of my backpack when I get enough to open the locked island? They're filling my backpack. I want to sell them but am afraid I'll need them later.