Thread: Best map for Sand in Treasure isle

Best map for Sand in Treasure isle

What is the best map to dig up the 150 bags of sand? I had a burmuda / atlantis map open when i was playing before the quest popped up so when i got to the collect grass bit i tried that map but the grass there obviously didn't count - so would atlantis maps count for the sand Any other maps worth it? Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

Re: Best map for Sand in Treasure isle

Not sure but would also like to know what map for the sand as well. I used a map from Mayan Isles for the grass . Ape of the Ages/ 2011 Ape Odyssey is made of sand. All of the TIKI islands contain both Sand & Grass to complete quest. Thats how I expanded. It appears as this is the only way to accomplish the mission. Hope that this helps.

I resorted to doing the underwater maps for sand. I think I did the Mermaid one, as I was having trouble finding enough sand above ground. I had left most of the under water maps un-done since I can't stand dealing with the oxygen and the slow response underwater. Eventually got it done though. Can someone please tell me which isle is good to replay to dig 150 bags of sand for the isle expansion.

I resorted to doing the underwater maps for sand. I think I did the Mermaid one, as I was having trouble finding enough sand above ground. I had left most of the under water maps un-done since I can't stand dealing with the oxygen and the slow response underwater. Eventually got it done though. So i think its the best map for sand in Treasure isle. Hope that this helps.

Get with Treasure Isle, the most famous adventurers on Facebook. The sun is shining and a touch of Caribbean flair in the air when the player opens, to search for buried treasure. Eager adventurers can explore the tropical treasure islands dig gold and jewels, but also other pieces of jewelry and. Digging you come across treasures such as earrings, necklaces and antique artifacts, which can be redeemed for cash.

To regenerate, you should take a break and a cocktail approve in the hammock. The game objective is fairly simple: "Find as much treasure as possible and become rich. Successful players may soon belong to a private island accommodation that can be set up according to their own wishes. Who is still not enough has yet to submit a beautiful beach resort or a yacht. Treasure Isle course, be played for free, but it is also possible to buy items to get faster.