Thread: Treasure Isle Free Energy in the Store going Crazy

Treasure Isle Free Energy in the Store going Crazy

Hello friends, I think that the Treasure Isle game is really gone mad as it is showing me some weird kind of messages while I try to get the free energy from the store. As with the procedure of the getting the free energy we always require to add one neighbor so in all we can only go for one neighbor in a day which means that we can only get one energy pack per day so as to get going with the game. But last night when I started playing this Treasure isle game on facebook and was about to get the Energy pack from the store as I was down with energy, I got a message over there saying that 'Add + 17 Neighbors'. Now this is really crazy as how can I search for 17 neighbors to add at one instant, I would want that some one please help me to provide some energy pack so as to get going with the game.

Re: Treasure Isle Free Energy in the Store going Crazy

Hey this is really very funny, this is the first time that I am ever seeing anything like this in the game. I have been playing this game for over a year now and I haven’t received any such message saying to 'Add + 17 Neighbors'. I have many times went into the store for buying the energy pack and I would always be prompted to only add one neighbor to get the energy pack which I would always do. I hope that this is certainly not a new change in the game where in to get the energy pack we have to add 17 neighbors. Try refreshing the page and see if you can get that message to change it can be some glitch that might be causing this problem.

Hey this has to be a error in the game as getting 17 neighbors is really very difficult on the contrary getting even 5 neighbors requires allot of hard work as it really gets difficult for encourage them to accept our friend request. I would want that the Zynga to change this rule if this is about to be the one which is for the future of the game. I would surely give up playing this game if the same continuous like adding 17 neighbors is just too much and I think that there would be many of like minds who would also want to get rid of this game as no one would want to get approval of 17 neighbors to get along with the energy pack.

Hey I have checked the game today itself after having seen this kind of weird post on this forum and have even checked to search for the energy when I was low on it and I used the regular way such that I had used from the very beginning, but even this time I have got the energy pack by using the same adding one neighbor and I was not even prompted for the adding more than one neighbor to get the energy pack, what I think is that there could be some kind of glitch in the game which is why you might be getting the wrong error message, just try refreshing the page and see whether you are directed with the same message again. I hope that by refreshing you don’t get the same message again.

Hey guys I am facing some kind of problem with the game as I am not being allowed to get the access to the energy pack. I have been playing this game for quite a while now and I don’t think that there was any kind of problem as such until last night when suddenly I was low on energy and I found that the energy pack that we get access in order to increase the energy count is certainly not visible to me. When I go into the store in order to access them I get the neighbors added to my list of friends but I am not able to get the energy pack that I am looking for in order to get the strength for working in the game, can some one help me to know why I am not getting the energy, I have been low in it from many days.

Not to worry about anything friends I have send the escalation regarding the problem that each and every one of us is facing with the game and they have responded me saying that the problem is surely from their end and they will try solving the error as early as possible. So guys just keep your fingers crossed and wait till the problem is actually solved, so I think that this will be the only thing that can be do till the problem gets completely solved.