Thread: How can I navigate through Treasure Maps Tool in treasure isle?

How can I navigate through Treasure Maps Tool in treasure isle?

I am beginner in treasure isle. Last week I started my career in this game. I don’t have enough information about this game. I need your help to know about how I can navigate through navigation tools in this game. My question is simple. I am sure you will rely me answer of this one without consuming too much time. I also want to know that use of submarine in this game. is it really useful in this game or it is just a decoration item. I am waiting for your replies. Whatever information provided by you is important for me. I would like to say thanks in advance for your costly replies.

Re: How can I navigate through Treasure Maps Tool in treasure isle?

I hope you already aware about importance of maps in this game. There is requirement to navigate through these maps for reaching another place for finding treasures or for completing particular task mentioned inside quest. It is really not difficult to navigate through treasure maps tools available in this game. For that fist click on map icon for opening list of available maps in this game. Once you clicked on that icon all items with their specific boat type will appeared in front of view. Simply select any one of them to navigate through that map.

For travelling inside maps, open the wide range of maps available in this game by simply clicking on icon present inside game window. At the time of opening that list you will notice that there are two types of maps present inside that list. First one having specific boat type associated with them and second one are with without boat type. It is easy to navigate through first type of maps, but if you want to navigate through second type of maps simply click on boat icon present inside this games home window. After clicking on that icon treasure isle will allow you to navigate through these types of maps.

The first way to navigate through mails is by clicking on boat icon. If you are unable to find such kind of icon inside your screen then there is another option available for you to navigate through maps. First find the area of your game window where all your zoom features are located. After finding that area you will see one pink colors icon right above that zoom features window. After clicking on that window treasure isle allows you to navigate throughout the game. After navigating through you will noticed that there is a number at right above the map icon. This number is nothing but number of maps you traveled in this game. This number decreases automatically as number of maps visited by you increases.

Submarine present inside treasure isle is not a just a decoration item available for decorating your island. It is one of the important objects present in this game. Actually in treasure isle there are two types of islands present. First type of islands present on land and second type of islands are lies inside water. To navigate through these types of islands normal boat present is this game is not sufficient one. That’s why creators of this game provide one more option called submarine playing same role as real life submarine.

You will notice that at the time of playing this game there is no submarine icon present. That is because submarine is not a inbuilt object in this game like boat. If you want to use submarine for underwater navigating purpose you have to build it manually. For building submarine in this requires raw materials like gold, metal, Bolts, Diodes and metal. After collecting all these raw materials you can successfully build submarine for you. I recently build one for me. if you face any problem at the time of building it contact me. I will guide you to build it perfectly.

As a beginner you must have to know how to navigate in this game. And all the other alternatives associated with that. You will get all the information about navigating by watching the reference videos available on internet. you can use them at the time of constructing submarine for you. Actually it is ideal for fresher in this game to collect all information about basic things like this before starting the game. I don’t know you know his or not the number of quests present in this game you have to complete within some predefined time interval, so be quick at the time of playing this game.