Thread: Design holiday item contest in Treasure Isle

Design holiday item contest in Treasure Isle

Hello everyone. I am just crazy about social networking games. Up till now I complete almost all games available on yahoo. Along with completing all the stages in such games I also like to participate in all the contests which are basically related to social networking games. Currently I am on levels 8 inside Treasure Isle which is an online game on facebook. I recently heard that there is a new contest announced which is related to this game. Name of that contest is “Design holiday item contest’’. The main Moto behind starting this thread is collecting all the information related to this contest. I also need your help to know about possible ways that should follow in order to collect oxygen tanks. I hope for this question is easiest one. i am waiting for your replies desperately. I would like to say thanks in advance for your valuable information provided to me.

Re: Design holiday item contest in Treasure Isle

The main motive of this contest in increasing popularity of this game among social games lovers. As name suggest in this suggest this contest is straight forward. In this contest you can submit at most three images of your single design. After making design submit it to appropriate thread to become one of the participant in this contest. If your design skills are good then you will not going to face any difficulty to win this contest. I only have this much information about this contest. I am also unable to find answer for your second question.

While submitting your entry for this contest take care about one thing that is never try to break any rule related to this contest like number of images allowed per design etc. if you break any single rule your entry will be treated as disqualified entry means you will thrown out from the list of participant of this contest. While submitting your entries never try to make any comment on other participant. This will also cause disqualification of your entry. There is availability of submitting your designs in the form of digital images. According to one of the rule of this contest use of copyright characters prohibited in this contest. If you use any one of them your entry will be thrown out from this contest.

You must participate in this contest as the top three entries selected in this contest will be added inside Treasure Isle store as well as rewarded with valuable 100 Island cash. In your question you ask ways to collect oxygen tanks. There are number of ways from which you can collect them. The first way is, purchasing them from market. I don’t know about their price in isle store. The second way that I know is requesting that item from your friends. If I am not wrong you need this item to complete Atlantic quest. I don’t have too much extra time to tell you more about this, best of luck for this game as well as for contest.

I don’t know about this contest. Actually I never participate in contest like this instead of that I like to concentrate on my performance in this game. I know two ways which will definitely help you to find oxygen bottles in this game. First one is try to grow oxygen bubbles inside garden plots and the other one is collect them from FB feed. If you face any problem in getting desired items, I will suggest you to take your friends help to get them as quickly as possible.

Instead of posting thread for finding information about particular contest or game, the ideal way of finding information about any object in social networking games is taking help of mauals present on facebook . If you find information provided inside manual is not sufficient for you can go with another option of video clips related to specific games and all that without losing a single amount of money. I always take help of such type of guides for solving my query related to social networking games.