Thread: crysis 2 beta resolution/graphics problems, proper settings needed

crysis 2 beta resolution/graphics problems, proper settings needed

I have recently installed the beta version of crysis 2. But I am not happy with this version. While playing I am not able to view the game properly. The game is lagging very much with lots of interferences on the screen. These can be seen only while playing this game. While playing other games like NFS Carbon or Hitman nothing happens on screen and I can play those game without any problems. What's wrong with crysis 2 beta version?? I think that I am not having proper settings due to which this is happening. So please provide me the settings that can be useful to play game normally. I am sure that you people will make some help.

Re: crysis 2 beta resolution/graphics problems, proper settings needed

As you said that you are able to play another game and you are having problem only with this game, then I think that you would have not downloaded all required files properly. Also, talking about the settings required for playing the game is not to be adjusted, the game starts working properly in default mode. I think that you should try to download the beta version again. According to me, there is nothing wrong in your system.

I have started playing crysis 2 beta from today. Let me tell you that its working properly without any faults. You must do a setting before starting the game. Because many times, the default setting is not useful and you can have problem exactly like you are facing now. Go in graphic option and keep resolution to 1680x1050. Keep the fullscreen option as YES. And then System Spec as Hardcore. These were the settings that I got by default in which I was able to play the game normally. If you are having different settings then just change it to mentioned and then try to play.

These problems can be consequence of improper video card that is not supporting your game. So, first try to fulfill the recommended requirements needed for that game. The game works well if you are using GeForce GTS 450 or better than that. Also check the specifications that should be needed for playing this game.

Crysis 2 that is developed for PC is a video game of first person shooter build up by Crytek. Imaginary to take place 3 years after the events of the primary component, the new part takes us into the city of New York in the grip of an alien attack. In the skin of the Green Beret, the player must develop the potentials of its amalgamation high-tech to survive in this urban jungle where the most frightening enemies are not essentially the one you thought. This is the game play and I am sure that you will enjoy playing this.