Thread: Black Friday in Treasure isle

Black Friday in Treasure isle

From last two weeks I am playing a social networking game “Treasure isle” available on facebook. it is really fantastic experience for me. Before this I never play any social networking game this is first time I am playing any online game. I tell you social networking games are really simple and more interesting than normal pc games. As I am proceeding further in this game my interest about each and every object in this game also increasing simultaneously. Now I need your help to know about one feature available in this game named “Black Friday”. I like to everything you know about this. Every single line of reply is valuable for me. I am desperately waiting for your replies. I would like to say thanks in advance for your replies.

Re: Black Friday in Treasure isle

Black Friday is nothing but biggest shopping event inside Treasure isle. In this event there is a chance of increasing your experience points as well as backpack power etc. There is concept called “redeem rewards” present inside this game which will help you to get extra income from black Friday event. Right now I don’t have any information about, how can we collect those “redeem rewards”. I already post this questing in my friends circle. I hope they will reply me as soon as possible. I will come back to you with those steps as soon as I get them from my friends.

You can benefit yourself by setting up black Friday stand inside your hoe land. The procedure of setting up black Friday stand is really easiest one. As soon as you logged in this game stall will automatically appears in front of you. You can use that pop up window to do necessary task required to collect maximum rewards in black Friday event. Actually there is one item that you have to collect to get benefit of all these rewards and all that. I don’t know name of that item. But I am sure it will be easy to collect that item.

The main usefulness of black Friday event in treasure isle is “redeem rewards”. There are more than two types of reward available in this event. In order to get those rewards, there is a need to collect maximum number of black balloons. After setting up black Friday stand on your home land, you will be exposed by number of menu items. You can use those menu items for collecting black balloons. You can buy these black balloons from market. If there is not much amount of money available on your side you can take your friends help for giving them to you as a gift.

As you as you set up black Friday stand you will get some black balloons at the same time. They are nothing but key to collect all the “redeem rewards” associated with black Friday event. If you don’t that much amount of money to purchase them from market I will suggest you to try to gather them by visiting your neighbors as much as possible. I also want to tell you one thing that is at the time of setting up black Friday stand along with black balloons there is also a chance to get extra bonus points which are helpful to gain maximum energy in this game.

I have information about redeem prize rewards, that you can collect from black Friday event. If you succeed to collect minimum 13 black balloons in this event you will get racooon table. After collecting thirty balloons treasure isle provide you access to “big barn”. Next one is “garden plot”. If you want to add it inside your home land there is a need to collect minimum 100 balloons which is really one of the difficult tasks in this event.

Up till now I am able to collect “coffee tray” against three black balloons and my one friend succeed to collect “coffee tray” after gathering sixty black balloons. All the items collected from this event has expiry period associated with it. Like the prize that I had collected has expiry period just around two days. If you also succeed to get one of the prize items always keep a look on his expiry period for making full use of it.