Thread: "Traveling to Island" Popup Freezing in Treasure Isle

"Traveling to Island" Popup Freezing in Treasure Isle

I just started playing like 10 minutes ago but now I cant click anything dug up some treasure an now cant click anything cant travel either because boat is like "invisible" like only seeing outline of boat, strange. I cannot play the game to its full enjoyment. Even I can’t go back to my home island. I am stuck as I have ran out of energy and its telling me to go back home and dig for fruits but I have no way to get back. If anyone have any idea, hoe I can solve this unknown issue than please provide me the way, because truly it’s like irritating now.

Re: "Traveling to Island" Popup Freezing in Treasure Isle

I can't go to the Invasion Island. I have already completed 53%, but now I can't go there at all. While I try to, I get the "traveling to island" message, and nothing happens. I don't get out of sync, I can even select to go to a different island, or open mu bug (while doing that, the message stays on the screen), but I just can't go to that particular island. Tried every browser, but I usually go with google chrome. What's with that?

I have been getting the "Traveling to island" and "Saving island message, please don't close your browser" freezes for about 3 months now! It happens all the time. I leave the home island, while I am digging, when I go from my friends' islands to somewhere else! But since yesterday, I have as well had Treasure Isle freeze on a white page when I attempt to go to the gifting page and I not been able to post anything! I can't post fruit, gems, etc, and I can't ask for energy packs. It's extremely frustrating since I can't get extra fruit or energy packs from my friends.

For as a minimum a week ongoing freezing today is the worst. When going into my island, going to the volcano and now I can't do anything. I go into the monkey's palace get to click one time and freeze. I have wasted many sunscreen and now monkey money it is very frustrating I have cleared my cache and defragged, everything I could possible do to fix the problem. Please let me know what I can do or what's going on. I really like this game but am ready to quit because of this. I am not having these problems with any other games, including Farmville. I am have also been kicked out a lot by "Out of sync" please refresh.

Day 1 the Dolphin is 95% finished, and I've only got some of the multi-squares left to dig. I haven't been able to get to the island anymore after I dug last of the normal squares. When I put the mouse over that island in the big map, it says "Click to buy", not "Click to travel". As I bought the island for 13 Cash, I would really like to finish it too. When I attempt to travel to that island, I get the exact similar error messages as above guy, first "Travelling", after that "Unable to load the location" and finally "Out of sync". I can travel to other islands mostly just fine.

For many days this week I have been unable to go to an isle to dig. I constantly get the travel to island but everything freeze and we go nowhere. I keep refreshing the page and emptying my cache but I make no difference, as well I am finding I can dig my fruit and then when I try to replant to freezes. I wish this game did not have so many popups. I don’t need to know I got fruit which I just dug. And these pop up while paying to say your friend’s need help are driving me up with wall. That is when I can dig. Please help, as well can you stop producing things that move, that would help us a lot.

I am having trouble getting to the new Volcano Islands in Tiki. Previously I was only having trouble getting to Jeweled (Paradise Island) but now I can't get back to the one I had to pay $10 Treasure Isle cash to access (on the similar page). The one thing the 3 have in common is that I had to leave them "unfinished" (either out of feathers or energy) and now any attempt to get back to them (from the "Search for Treasure" link at my home island or from the map) results in a "traveling to island" freeze.

I have been annoying all evening to play the new islands that you have added today and all I get is the traveling to island? Then it asks me if I want to add friends and while I click no it is still stuck on traveling to island. Not to mention my 4 American flags are now French flags. I am not French and I want my American flags back, I don't want to add friends to a game that I can't even do anything with but stare at a screen that says that I am traveling to an island that I never get to.