Thread: Unable to get any gifts of mangos in Treasure Isle

Unable to get any gifts of mangos in Treasure Isle

I have not been gotten any gifts of mangos for 4 to 5 days even though people have told me they have been sent. I have a lot of neighbors and I am getting bout 50 to 60 requests for fruit every day, but only got 4 bananas. When first started had a lot more mangos and I don’t think it’s because people aren’t sending them, they just aren’t getting to me. Anyone else getting this type of problem? If anyone have any idea or any useful tips for this than please share with me.

Re: Unable to get any gifts of mangos in Treasure Isle

I am on day 3 now of this issue and it is really maddening. I can't received energy packs, or fruit and cannot send fruit out to my friends. When I try I just get sent to a blank page? My neighbors are disappearing oh gosh this is just killing me; everybody else seems to be able to get all of these things and have no problems apart from myself? I am sitting and not moving up in rank and everyone is passing me, extremely frustrating. Hope Zinga can fix this and shortly.

I have been unable to get energy packs sent always says already sent when people try to send them and I cant finish antler island as it says 99% finished but I have no squares left to dig! It would be great if someone took notice of this cry for help as it is doing my head in. I will even be if I have too. Pretty please with bells on fix the bugs that are haunting my game (a single tear runs down my cheek as the frustration just gets too much for me to cope).

I have received several seagulls and jellies in the past week. Both of these items are supposed to give XP while used and placed on your island. I have not received one XP jump up till now, as well the Mangos? I utilize to be able to gift them. Now, I can only gift if someone requests fruit to me personally, not sure if this is a bug, or if it is was meant to only be sent via request only. One more thing, while visiting my neighbors islands, I have establish on several occasions the game to pop up and tell me I have previously received my treasure, or gems, when clearly I have not been to this island in 24 hours or more. I only run though my neighbors once a day, all at one time, and usually at the same time every day, so I am puzzled as to how I could have been there.

I am going to try posting this "bug" here as support has not resolved the issue in a week now. I am a level 65 and all islands are complete except for Antler Island. There is one block behind 3 trees that is not accessible not matter what you do. I have reloaded, cleared everything, rebooted my computer and for 6 days now, that one block will not allow me to finish the island. It's frustrating as I have no other islands incomplete. Can you help? I have emailed support and received the usual crap reply of "clear your temp files etc. and so on." and responded to them with all the exact information and at a standstill nothing.

I am as well having problem with the energy packs. As others have already said, people will send me an energy pack, but all I receive is a kiwi or a mango. Another trouble I am running into is that more frequently than not, if I click on a multi-dig plant, the game freezes up on me and I have to reload the page. I've tried this in Firefox, Chrome, and Opera and I keep running into this problem. It doesn't seem to happen with multi-dig rocks, just the plants. Perhaps my machete is getting dull?

It is extremely frustrating how at first I moved far ahead of the competition now it's been 4 days and still not receiving energy packs although I can see receive and send fruit. If they don’t fix this I will just give up on their games. Get it together management and don’t worry about what decorations we want to see, we just want to play the game! If anybody wants to add me, I send fruit daily and I will give you many chances before I stop sending, reciprocation is needed in this game especially while you can’t receive energy packs.

I haven't been able to receive energy packs in almost a week, while I read someone’s post I went into Treasure Isle and emptied my back pack to hold less than 10 items (got it down to 89 to be exact) after that posted for an extra point and my friend clicked on it. I refreshed the game and it was there. Thank you buddy. Evidently Zynga didn't even know that because I have written them 4 times about the problem and replies have always been we are looking into it.