Thread: Slowdown browser while loading Treasure Isle

Slowdown browser while loading Treasure Isle

My game won't finish loading. It’s gets about 4 to 5 done and then freezes. Been trying for about 2 to 3 an hour. Judging by the above comments, there are some issues tonight. Anyone else ever face this type of problem in Treasure Isle? I really don’t know how to solve this and now it’s like frustrating. If anyone knows the solution or anyone has the useful way to solve this issue than please provide me. And yes of course I hope Zinga get them fixed soon.

Re: Slowdown browser while loading Treasure Isle

I have that problem too while I try to play treasure isle it downloads like 40% after that my internet crashes (Firefox) I have tried internet explorer and even one other computer and the other computer crashed too, one time I was able to load the whole game and it appeared but my char was white then it crashed when I tried to move or change car´s clothes, what could be the problem? It would be nice if somebody could help or game maker could fix it.

Is anyone else having troubles sending gifts or fruit? Posting found treasures has been gone from my game for two days now and I can't ask for fruit as the pages don't load for any of these troubles. While the page loads to ask for fruit, it is just half a page and not the half that you send. When I want to send gifts the page won't load or loads half a page and not the half I could send from. I have written Zynga Treasure Isle and the answer I get from them tells me how to find missing treasures on Antler Island, which is not and has never been a problem for me! My treasure chest has been gone for a week now and with the money I used to have I blew up rocks and sprayed bugs. I need my treasure chest back too. Please let me know if anyone else has these troubles.

I have had no problems until today. A bit ago, I click on my Treasure Isle bookmark, screen goes to the opening page and displays the Zynga bar showing all the games I play with empty whiteness below where the game should load and clocks the loading wheel goes round and round, but nothing happens. While I clicked on the Treasure Isle logo in the top left corner, the loading splash screen showed up and showed it was annoying to load, for about 5 seconds, but obviously I had clicked a link to take me back to the beginning, which it did showing the same as before the stuff from the top of the page and a blank white space where the game should load. I am using Mozilla Firefox, Windows XP; if that makes a difference. At home now (was at work above) and having the similar problem here at home. I managed to get it to load finally and played a bit but the moment I do something that requires a screen refresh, it is risky as to whether it will do so or not. Overloaded server?

I too cannot get in the game on my computer; page loads to about 90% after that stays there. And I cannot send energy packs to friend requests. BUT, if I use my laptop, I can get in with no problems, only trouble is laptop screen too small for me to enjoy the game and sister uses that all night. Strange how computer can't load it and laptop can and yes I have updated flash, checked compatibility mode, refreshed page, checked firewall, and so forth on the computer but same thing.

The actual troubles with loading started yesterday, even though there were a few problems yesterday, but as a minimum I was able to refresh a couple of times and finally get into the application. Today was a different story, and it continues until the present. I can accept things from the feed, but when i click on the button to go to the game, I get the top Zynga toolbar and below that a solid white screen, and the computer does not even make the sounds it should make, while it is loading a new page, just silence and a white screen. I thought maybe it was the browser, so tried several different browsers to no avail. None of the other applications are doing this. This, on top of the problem that has been going on for over a week, which by the way was never corrected, of me being unable to receive gifts being sent to me, has got me very aggravated. I can click on the button to accept gifts, but they never make it to the island, unless it is something I have gotten from the news feed. I am about ready to just give up, and my friends are intimidating to quit too, because I am not capable to play with them. Please address these issues.

It takes literally above 5 to 6 minutes to load the game and after that one time it does come up its just water. I cannot get on my own island. I can visit neighbors but not my own. I as well noticed that yesterday I completed an island and it wouldn't complete. I looked over the island quite a lot of times to make sure I didn't miss anything but it still wouldn't "complete".