Thread: While accepting gift requests getting "Oh No!" Message in Treasure Isle

While accepting gift requests getting "Oh No!" Message in Treasure Isle

My trouble is that I receive gift from my friends, and when I click on it to accept, there's a message: Oh no! Or I receive the gift, but while I take a look in my backpack there's no the gift. There was 5 to 6 times about this problem! My friend is under the 270 limit and while he respond to a gift request for a build item he get an error message which just says, "Oh no," and not anything else. This is a recurring problem for us. So please, if anyone has any solution for this than just let me know.

Re: While accepting gift requests getting "Oh No!" Message in Treasure Isle

I have been sharing my pineapples but while friends send them back to me, I will get one or two but after that while go to accept it says "Oh No" and that's it. I have lost 5 today alone. Why am I not getting them? I note you said about having more than 100 items in your back pack but thought you were allowed 250. It doesn't help when you are adding the items required for the relic, Poseidon either as that adds up when we are collecting. Can you not just add these things to the relic, Poseidon, etc, so they don't show in your backpack? Otherwise the freezing is fixed on my game and monkey palace is back to normal.

I have a trouble that I do not know how to fix. All of my Treasure Isle requests, on the right side of the Facebook page, in no way work for me. If I get something that says "So-and-so gave you a mango", and I click on the accept gift button, I always get a message saying "Oh No" and I not at all get the item. I never get fruit, metal, oil, marble, paint, and nail and so forth, gifts. I at a standstill can send items from within Treasure Isle from the send page (which I continue to do), but it is so maddening to never be able to receive any. Can you please fix this?

I am continuously getting the "Oh No!" message and my backpack isn't full. While people send me gifts from the feed, sometimes I get them, sometimes I don't. I can collect one or two map fragments, wrenches, and so on. From the feed and after that it won't let me collect anymore for a day or two. As far as the relic/Poseidon/ship items go, why can we not apply them as we receive them? It would definitely help free up some backpack space.

I have been playing so long that my pack is filling up with gems from myself (130+) and my neighbors, plus all the construction materials are now filling up the rest of the space - So while neighbors gift fruits required to keep playing, I frequently get a "backpack full" message and have to take the time to clean out - How can we sell gems - they seem to be building up the most and I can find no way to get rid of them. Why can't they be sold like the other stuff? It won't be too long before my 250 limit is stuffed full of gems I can't get rid of! As well, I am not sure which construction stuff is safe to sell or not - is there a source on the forum that says how much of each thing we'll need for the various boats, relics, etc? Thanks for any help. As well having the similar problems as the above post - the "oh no" message in error. And why can't the materials be applied as-you-go to free up backpack space?

I was annoying to help out a friend building her well today and got a new message: Oh no! Sorry, only your friends can send you items. It was ME trying to send an item to my friend, not the other way round, I was not trying to send myself a gift. Apart from this news, for some time I also experience a big: "Oh, no" Message while annoying to accept a material or relics that my friends sent me as a gift. It's just Oh, no and no further explanation. I guess I can get 4 gifts and the forth one would come with Oh, no! I do take care of my backpack and these messages have not anything to do with more than 250 items in it.

Can't finish my wishing well. I have received a million planks and ropes etc but, sometimes I get the 'Oh no' message, other times I accept them fine, but they NEVER show up in the gift box, my gift box is well over 250 but this never happened before. My question to the MODs and the people who say it’s because of the so called 'gift limit' is- why do I receive fruits and other stuff if the gift storage limit is a problem? Why is this happening only with gifts or items that are used to build relics or wells? Why not with fruits and everything else? I would really appreciate if the MODs of the game would address this one question for me. In all honesty, I feel that you're just annoying to push gamers to spend 7 to 10 or whatever amount of island cash and complete the relics/wells out of frustration. I, for one, would not spend island cash on something that is giftable. It’s completely unfair. I hope you understand this outburst as this trouble has been going on for long without any resolution.