Thread: No Cake icon in cafe world

No Cake icon in cafe world

Hi there. I have been playing cafe world from quite a time now. I even have quite a few neighbors. Can someone please tell me why i don't have the cake icon in my cafe? i received a cake from a neighbor but i can't make one i have also lost the pictures of my neighbors on my bar below it's been 2 days. this game is really starting to tick me off. there has not been a steady week where there is not one thing or another going wrong. Thanks for any answers here.

Re: No Cake icon in cafe world

I also do NOT have a cake icon. I think they add these things server by server. When they came out with the Blood sausage some of my friends were posting that they were masters at it, before it even showed up in my cookbook! I have cleared my temps files & cache. but the icon is still not there. I will just wait. Also in the last 2 days I have lost all the pictures of my neighbors all pics are of the 'little chef'. A neighbor who is in Germany also lost her pics, but they are back now and she has the cake icon too! I guess that the USA gets everything last!

Zynga quite often put new stuff like that out to a few at a time. Sort of a trial run. You will probably get one in the next few days if everything goes ok with the test. i will wait as well and see if they send it my way. personally they should send it to everyone at the same time but with this game always bugging in one way or another i guess i shouldn't be surprised that there is a problem. The games are developed while they are alive. So basically these games will always be in beta mode...

I have the cake icon but my 'thank your friends' icon is gone. I must have one of the lucky servers since I get just about everything as soon as it's released. I've gotten a few posted on my wall and tried to return them but, after 84 clicks just to be told it can't be posted, I am done with the idea. for now. I can only send 1 notification per CW 'session' & it just isn't worth the hassle of reloading the game to try again. 4 out of 6 tries gave me the can't post message.

I'm sure, when the facebook-zynga issue is worked out & it doesn't require restarting the cafe to send a request, it may be interesting. And it does sell for 99 coins For now, I'll stick with sending friends the basic, extra cake haha, yeah another cake. When I logged in and saw that I was thinking oh, noooooo! she came back for round 2 or may be the bug was fixed or atleast it showed up for me. Not sure what exactly is happening. But lets just wait and see what happens!

know people have been asking for the option of designing our own cakes, but I don't think this is what they meant. I, for one, liked the idea of DISPLAYING my own cake design IN my cafe. I can already make generic cake from my cookbook - why would I want to take extra time to decorate when the result is the same? I don't care if it shows up on my friend's wall. I don't want it on my wall either. If other players like it then awesome - I'm not saying they should do away with it. But, for me, the developers interpretation of our request is a disappointment.