Thread: Friend list not proper in Treasure Isle

Friend list not proper in Treasure Isle

I looked around and don't see this specific issue on here anywhere. I've also talked to a few friends that are not experiencing this issue. When I go to the neighbors page, at the top the suggestions for helping friends is there and I can click them but when I do, it takes me to my own Island and not to my friend's island. Other friends I've talked to aren't having this issue. I have tried restarting the game, restarting Facebook, and restarting my computer as well as clearing cookies. Then also I get the same problem anyone else have this type of issue ever? Please if anyone has any solution for this issues than just help me out.

Re: Friend list not proper in Treasure Isle

I have the same problem. The just way I can add neighbors is through the home page of Facebook and I have to ask them to invite me that’s while I can accept them but while I accept add neighbor through Treasure Isle it goes back to pending and when I click onto help a friend it takes me back to my island and I have updated my flash player. Now all I get is a white page but I can hear the background sound so now I can't see what my friends require for treasures I have even did a system restore and that didn't help and this is getting frustrating. I can't even pull up my neighbors list to see what they need to gift and all it comes up as a white page if you can go into the game and look at what I mean please do. I cannot see what my neighbors need for gifting either and I know some of my team needs treasures that I have. It’s getting very frustrating.

I agree! I am having the similar problem. I have had FR's today and after I accept them, it takes me to a blank page. Later than checking back on my page, no one is showing up on my neighbor list. I as well cannot accept or send any gifts. I know the rules say 1 gift per day but these were all my first set of gifts today. Unnecessary to say this would be a fun game but as of right now I have lost all my friend requests and gifts. Glad I didn't spend any money or that probably would have gone up in smoke as well!

One of my friends who play Treasure Isle has sent me a neighbor request twice now, but while I click "accept" it just takes me to my island and does not add the neighbor. I am assuming the similar thing is happening on his end because I sent him a neighbor request and he just sent another request back to me. As I have just started playing the game today and have a couple of people that have accepted my request to be my neighbor but they are not showing up, it shows up when I click on my neighbors but not when I am at my island at the bottom. I asked them and them say that I show up on theirs?! I can’t go to their island either not sure if I am doing anything wrong or if it is a bug or what help please.

I just started the game today and establish some people from other games are playing this one too. I sent them a neighbor request and I found at least 4 others and I ok with them as friends first and I'm wondering how long it takes of them to show up so I can also send them a neighbor request for this game? So far no one is showing up as my neighbor. I am the just one showing up. Love the game and I Know it will keep me interested. So I'm hoping the bugs get worked out really soon.

The game is great, I really love it. I have managed to add just two neighbors, and I have sent all 70 invites. No responses up till now and I know for sure that 95% invited are playing the game. The problem is that I cannot go to Neighbors Island, like there isn't any, and, I am repeating myself, I know there is. The game is interesting, and so similar to the games I just love to play, like Farmville.

I am having the similar trouble as the rest of you. While waiting for Zynga to fix this, here is what has worked for me: I sent out neighbor requests, and of course, none showed up in my game, even though I noticed a few of them playing. So I went back to the neighbor tab and clicked on to send them a reminder. This way, you get sent to your inbox to send them a message with a link they have to click in order to become your neighbor. This has helped for me so far. It is a little long way around, but it's as a minimum a way around it for the time being. Good luck all.