Thread: Not getting customers in cafe world

Not getting customers in cafe world

I was sitting at 105 buzz ratings all of the time and then as soon as I expanded my cafe it's down at 5? My waiters are standing around doing nothing and there's no point in cooking new food cos the stuff I cooked 3 days ago is still there. any ideas anyone? Help! Is it normal to get these low buzz ratings when upgrading our cafe? Also i'm not having enough customers. The customers come in, roam around and the go away! Sometimes they have clock signs.

Re: Not getting customers in cafe world

First of all, make sure you don't have the game open and running on two (or more) computers, screens or browsers at the same time. That will make your buzz drop. If you don't have that, can you please post a screenshot? That way one of the forum members can troubleshoot your cafe, to see what's wrong. Click the link in my signature for a guide on how to post a screenshot if you don't know how to do that. Well something is wrong with the layout.but just make sure it is not.

Ever since the spice rack update, I leveled up to 33, my buzz rating and customer volume has dropped drammatically. I only get 2-3 (on average) customers at a time and I know how my cafe is setup my customers can get served. Before I leveled up it used to be where I had to find ways to keep up with my customers. There has been some updated to Cafe World which has also caused the game to lag and now my customer volume isn't worth cooking anything.

Ok first of all you have way to many tables. You only need 20. Teleporting doesnt work very well and sometimes does not work at all. Also customers need a space between chairs to be able to get to the tables so all those chairs in front of the stoves/counters and the row behind in are inaccessible. Got two main issues : Way too many tables. Don't rely on the servers teleporting. The waiters dont have any path to follow they are trapped. And they need to do a lot of rearranging.

How do you get a nice screen print? I followed the instructions but then got lost on: Step 7: To bring the image to this forum you will select the "Linked Thumbnail" option or the "BB Code" option. It will ask you to copy it to your clipboard. I eventually got the image, but it is large and more than just my cafe. What you can do is, when you open it up in paint, there is a selection tool which looks like a square made out of dashes. Click that and highlight your cafe area copy it and paste it in a new image may be people might be able to help you out then...

Thanks for the info about the screen print. I have copied that and will add it to my file of how to do things. In the meantime, you had asked me to put up a screen print and maybe you could determine why my rating is not good any more. my screen print that is not at all neat but does show my cafe is posted above. I did notice that while I was trying to do the screen print my rating went to 56.8. Have they changed it and the rating only goes up while cafe is open? I don't think so! Any comments?