Thread: Dirty Switch cost my 9 horse shoes in FrontierVille

Dirty Switch cost my 9 horse shoes in FrontierVille

Be care when you run out of energy. Zynga switched the energy pop up screen. The dinner for food and 9 horse shoes have switched places. Yes it cost me 9 horse shoes in error, because I was in a habit of just clicking on the right side. Seems like a dirty trick to me. I will be more careful now. So anyone else have the same problem ever handle? I really want to be careful at this type of situation and must warn to everyone to just be careful from this. Thoughts?

Re: Dirty Switch cost my 9 horse shoes in FrontierVille

Similar thing happened to me and I came here to report the problem. This is the second time in some months I have clicked on the 9 horse shoes food thing because the screen popped up while I was in the middle of clicking on coins and XP - this is a serious trouble because people spend money on horse shoes and those who have spent money and had their horse shoes taken have been flat out robbed. Thankfully, I have not spent any money on horse shoes and not at all will now. If I had, I would be beyond livid at this point.

God you people are never happy first it was the fact that they "got you" by putting the 11 HS meal right where you click the initial pop up because you click too fast. Now while the change it and actually listen to us you want to go ahead and call it a dirty trick, really you all necessitate stepping back and taking a minute earlier than clicking anything. Have you guys e-mailed support? I have heard they will repayment you for that if you clicked on it mistakenly.

That’s really strange. My horseshoe meal has all the time been on the right hand side. It’s always been a succession of cheapest meal to the most expensive from left to right for me. Contact customer support and see if they can help you. The spending of horseshoes should be twice confirmed no matter how or where the player clicked. This is just one of the causes I will not at all spend real money on this or any other Zynga game. Yes, it is a dirty trick, but one that will cost them in the end.

Actually, if they are asking you to spend real money on something, they should be confirming that that is what you wish to do. Just having something there that you can accidentally click and voila you've spent cash is not ethical. I don't purchase any of the Zynga cash by accidentally clicking I make an actual decision and I believe that's what everybody here is having issue with - the actual choice was taken out of their hands. Coins - well they're free so we cannot complain, but HS's should be given an actual "do you wish to spend this" question!

Yes, isn't it amusing how all of an abrupt they switched the order on buying energy? Of all the things they could have changed they chose that? It was no accident, and I never had problems accidently clicking the hs option, because that out of energy beg friends pops up first, I know the spend box is coming. I have not removed the warning box from the sell feature because though I have a steady hand, occasionally items close together can be mis-chosen, and I don't want to accidently sell something I want to keep. Yes, they should have a warning box. They do the same thing in Mafia Wars, only worse. Ended up with a worthless deadly waffle iron that way, guess Zynga likes an adversarial relationship with its users.

I just wanted to let you know that I too was worried about clicking that box while I'm selling things, but it really does work. If you are annoying to sell say, Adult Cows, and you have clicked that box then by chance click on a goat or oxen, the box lets you know right away. It even lets you know if you accidentally click on a cow that hasn't yet become an Adult. So, it really is safe to use that little box. Anyway, although I have not at all by chance clicked on the meal that requires horseshoes in that pop-up, I still agree with the others that there should be another box that asks if you are sure you want to spend the horseshoes on it.