Thread: Did anybody else's Romance missions all pop up at once in FrontierVille

Did anybody else's Romance missions all pop up at once in FrontierVille

As of this afternoon, all of the three romances are now listed all at the similar time on my left side of the screen. Since then, they have all lost progress. I am wondering if anyone has turned in an incident report about losing progress on the Romance Missions. If so, have they got a response? I have contacted them twice, first when I lost progress on just one mission, then a few hours later they all popped up at the same time, and had lost all progress. Is anyone one else seeing the missions like this? All at one time. With over 1300 posts in their thread about these troubles in other forum, and over 46000 people have viewed it; somebody should realize it's a real trouble and not just a few people whining. And post something saying at least "hey we know there is a problem". I am posting what my Romance missions now look like, in its place of one at a time, when they were working fine. They are like this now, and have all reset, and that means all the things our friends have sent us are "used up" and so on. and the harvesting, the daily bonus's.

Re: Did anybody else's Romance missions all pop up at once in FrontierVille

I believe they changed this because the "save" function of the Kissing Tree to go back and forth between the missions wasn't working so they just gave them to you all at once if you had more than one couple to finish working on. But mine started doing that this morning too. Not sure whether to be excited or to wait for the big crash. So far it's been allowing me to do two at the same time, e.g. the feeding oxen and visiting neighbor. Mind you I would previously do these missions before too, so I'm half expecting them to be gone every time I log back in.

I am presently working all three as many are, but this afternoon two showed up on my page. Before, while I wanted to change because of ready crops or collecting bonuses, I went through to Kissing Tree to change. I have lost progress on this mission since the beginning. I have done a number of them 3 or 4 times, even spending horseshoes in order to complete an item so I could go to the next part. I would go to the next part, then get "the Internet went quite" thing. And come back in and lost everything. Can't advance on any of the missions. I am beyond frustrated and moving fast toward insanity. I have seen the mods taking about being aware of the problem and it being worked on. Went to support to submit a ticket and when they asked for the issue it sent me to vote to fix this now, which I have done twice. Tonight I sent email directly to Zynga for FrontierVille and reported all my issues and my spending of horseshoes to complete the missions. I am waiting to hear. Hope it is not more than 4 days, because I require room for the ski and snow fort timed quests. But I am busy replanted red, pink and white rose, tomatoes and wheat, and have no room to place them.

So far I have just selected one couple and am on part three. I haven't had any troubles with it, and after reading all the threads I think I will just stick with my one couple and not even try the other two. While FrontierVille Legend released the info about the kissing tree they said that you would only be able to choose one, and the polls they are posting still suggest that this is the case. Perhaps getting more than one mission string was a glitch all along; though I have heard of pop-ups saying you can break couples up and reunite them?

I sent Zynga 3 support tickets over these 6 days ago and they have completely ignored me. I personally do not think they care. The trouble is at a standstill happening. Fix it Zynga or you are going to lose more players! But after that again, they don't care. And this is same happened with my friend. And he says: “I would be losing progress when switching between them although I hadn't reported it. After that I logged in to find 2 missions showing at once, and the progress was saving, the next day all 3 missions showed up, I was able to do all 3 after this without losing any progress on any of them.”

Mine have all popped up and I misplaced a significant amount of progress while it happened. Most maddening was losing credit for daily bonuses from the school and chapel. I have to start both of those over, so won't be done for 3 days. I had just collected them while it happened last evening. However, as a minimum now the progress is holding, so it may come out ok in the end.