Thread: All about Backpack in Treasure Isle

All about Backpack in Treasure Isle

I am having an account on the Facebook. One of my friends told me to play Treasure Isle on the Facebook. Well I have liked the look and feel of this particular game so I have started to play the same. Recently I have come across the word Backpack. Well let me know that meaning of this particular word Backpack and also let me know for what purpose it is being used in this game. Any suggestion would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: All about Backpack in Treasure Isle

Well I love to play this particular game Treasure Isle on the Facebook. I would like to share something about Backpack which will help you to know more about this game. Well Backpack is the place where you can store all the fruits and gems. You can also store the many edible items and reward in to the Backpack. The total number of Backpack indicates what number of item you are having currently in this game. Well another thing you would like to know that treasure are not kept at the Backpack however they are placed at Treasures icon.

You are totally correct. However I am unable to find out treasure chest or backpack icons . Please let me know how I can fix the same. I am able to view only one icon which is associated with Map fragment and shovel. Well I am having a lot of item which I required to complete the relic base. However I am having only one option which is to sell them. In case I want to build a new base then I have to buy a new items for the same.

Items which are stored at your Backpack is automatically gets accredited towards in the progress of your tiki statue. You should note that if you are having 1 dye, 2 fire, and 3 metal in your Backpack then your tiki progress will display 1 dye, 2 fire, and 3 metal at that stage of the game. All the items are getting stored in to the Backpack of yours until you have completed with the collecting of the items which are needed for relic pieces. Once you have completed that particular stage you have to click on Finish button and that item will get removed from the backpack of yours. And you will be able to proceeds for the next stage of the game.

Well if your backpack is showing maximum slot of 250 slots/spaces then you need to keep the item under of 250.Gems are not considered for the backpack slot or spaces. In case if you wanted to but Gems then you will have got fair amount of colored gems. Quest items which you have gathered for the quest can be sold by you once you have completed with that particular quest. Those particular items are not placed into backpack to encourage the people.