Thread: Treasure Isle: Unable to see the wall post

Treasure Isle: Unable to see the wall post

Hello friends I have been playing this Treasure Isle game for over a month a two and I have been not being faced with any kind of problem with the game so far, the only thing that is to look for that I am not able to get the wall post of the game, that I have been reached so far. I am able to see all the other neighbors post on my wall as and when they accomplish some or the other mission in the game, but only I am not able to get the information of the levels to them, so can any one help me to know is there any way through which I will be able to get the post of my game visible to each and every one of neighbors in the game.

Re: Treasure Isle: Unable to see the wall post

Hey what I believe is that you will not get to see the post of your progression in the game by yourself but your neighbors will certainly be able to get the post of your levels that are completed in the game, so first you must ask your neighbor that are the be able to get the post of your game visible to them or not. Also if you want to have a look at the post that you have generated from the game then what I think is that you must click on the profile tab from where you will certainly be able to get the post visible.

Hey whenever you complete some mission in the game you are always prompted with the message on your screen so as to whether or not make the post visible on the wall or not. So when that message comes out of the level that you have completed, over there you will have to select the option of yes that is to display the post on wall and to avoid cancelling the same if you want the post not to get posted on the wall.

You seem to have kept the option for displaying the post that gets generated from the Treasure Isle game off and that is why you are not able to get the posts visible on your wall. What you will have to do is that you will have to click on Top News that is there on the top right corner of the game interface and then scroll down till you see the Edit Options over there you will find the Applications tab and through which will have to search for the Treasure Isle applications and from there you will have to click on the add to the news feed options, this will make the all the post generated from the game visible on your wall.

Hello friends, though I am getting the post that gets generated from the Treasure Isle game on my wall but the thing that I would wish to have is that to make the post visible only to certain number of friends and that not each one those who are there in my friend list gets access to the progress that I have made in the game so far. If this thing is really possible, then guys please do suggest the same as I would want to get this thing done as quickly as possible. Eagerly waiting for the reply.

Hey when you get the message so as to display the message on your post or not while you complete some level over there you will find a option of a padlock at the bottom which on clicking you will get the option of making this post visible to whom so ever that you wish to want. You can also look for many other options as well as there which you can use to control the access or the visibility of the post.