Thread: Suggestions for new decorations in Treasure Isle

Suggestions for new decorations in Treasure Isle

I think you have figured out what I am going to ask over here. Well I am having an account on the Facebook. I usually visit Facebook to play Treasure Isle on it. Well I want to know about home island decors. Let me know what is missing on the island of yours. I am not talking about bug. If you post issue regarding bug then it will be simply deleted. Since there are lots of threads which are already concerned with Bug.

Re: Suggestions for new decorations in Treasure Isle

Well according to me island decors will look more beautiful if there are number of plants on it. Trellis, Fences, Pagodas, Fishing net and crab cage will help us to grasp fish and also we can use for source of energy so that it can become good décor. Also I think there should be weapons which should suitable for the Islander for e.g. Spears. Another thing I would recommend that there should trade for one set of jewels for the 3 to 5 oranges for blue should be allowed. I am having quite large number of friend which are not having blue or red in order to get jewels. They are getting enough amounts of cash so that one can buy tree which provides different gems. Also there should be more ability provided to buy gardens.

Well according to me I would like to have pirate things on the treasure islands. I think i would like the following things on the Treasure Island.
    Robinson Crusoe
    Deserted Island
    much bamboe
    bamboo houses forts some caves
    Small number of whale's in front of coast would be nice
    Small number of snakes
    Pool which is fill with crocodiles

According to my personal opinion I would like to have campfires on the Treasure Island. Well campfires will add more secluded feeling and a way to show how the fish are being cooked which is hanging on the campfires. I would also like to have clothes line and bucket of soap so that you can clean your cloth after doing dinging for the entire day. I would also like to see different kind of cloths which player can change. I have seen that there are limited number of cloths are available. Also there should options available for hats or sunglasses which people can wear.

Well if you going to use my opinion then I recommend that there should be more maps. I also like to see if there will be cave or something like stash for the completed display. I think a message board will be cool option because when any of friend visit the island can leave the message for you on the board. Planting plot will be the good idea rather than having hales seagulls in flight, snakes. Large rocks which are sticking out the water or small sand banks and floating plants which can float on the island would be a good idea to see on the island.