Thread: Treasure Isle: Unable to accept gifts or feed items

Treasure Isle: Unable to accept gifts or feed items

Hello friends just a month or so that I have started to play this Treasure Isle game on facebook and already I have started facing the problem of missing items and also some of the case where I am unable to access gifts items from any of my neighbor. This was certainly not the case in the beginning where I was able to get the gifts from any one smoothly and I was also able to send the same to any of my friends that I would want. It is just that since the last couple of days I have come to know that there is something which is wrong with the Treasure Isle game with which I am not able to get access to any of the items as well, so guys if someone else is facing the problem so does he has an idea of how to overcome this problem.

Re: Treasure Isle: Unable to accept gifts or feed items

Well have you tried making a request to a friend who is in your neighbor list or is that you have send the request to any of the random friends for the gift, the same way from where you are trying to get access to the gifts send by your friends. In this Treasure Isle and many of the other games that have been developed by the Zynga requires you to get some neighbor with which you will be able to get access to his items or any help that one or both of you want to do, so first make this thing and than see if you are able to get the gifts.

Hey have you checked out your gift box whether or not it has become full of gifts that you have previously got from your neighbors or friends. The gift box is that box that contains all the gifts that you might have won or might have got from some neighbors. If the gift box becomes full then there is no other way so as to get rest of the gifts to come and settle in the box and that is why I believe that you are not able to get the gifts from any of your friends or from task well done.

Hey what I think that you should try sending the request of the gift to your neighbors at some other point of time and then see if you are able to get the gifts from the neighbors, also while if some one request you for some gifts then make sure that you try out the same at different point of time just to make sure that there is no internet problem which is causing the error. Also make sure that you clear your cache at each and every instant so that you will be able to get the game running the game smoothly.

Hello everyone I am also facing some weird problem with this Treasure Isle game that is there on facebook as I am not able to get any energy from any of the energy pack. In fact while playing the game I am not able to find any of the energy pack that is required to get going with eth game. The cash and the coins are although perfect and I am able to us them with no problem as such, but the most important thing that is the energy which is necessary to play the game is out of reach for my game. Because of them now whenever I start the game I get a message saying that your energy is very less to get going in the game and that is why you are not being allowed to play the game, so can any one suggest what should I do to get this energy.

What I feel is that there is some kind of problem with the game from the receiving end which is responsible that many of us are facing some or the other problem while playing this game. There are many people who are not getting access to the items to buy, some of them are not getting access to the gifts so as to send and receive while there are others that are not able to get any sort of energy from the game. I think that this kind of problem is because of a glitch in the game which only Zynga can and will look to correct it, so its better that some one of us make the calls to the Zynga by sending the complaint letter of all the problems that are there in the game.