Thread: Pet Society: 50 % extra Playfish Cash!

Pet Society: 50 % extra Playfish Cash!

Guys I have been playing the Pet Society game for such a long time and that I have been really enjoying the game so far, yesterday when I was playing the game I got a message saying that there is some kind of 50% extra Playfish cash for some time. Now this message had been in the Message box and from there only OK button was available which when I clicked nothing as such happen and I was directed to the normal play of the game. So guys I would want to know that was this just a prank played by someone or is it that there has been really an appraisal in the cash count,

Re: Pet Society: 50 % extra Playfish Cash!

Well I did not got any kind of messages while playing this Pet Society game on facebook and that I have been really very consistent in playing the game each and every day as I am having a very good affection with the game. What I would want to ask you is that on which level did you got the message that there is a 50% extra cash that is going to be given out to the user who are playing the game. I would also want to get the extra cash for me as I think that there is too much need for me.

What I think is that this is certainly some kind of prank that has been played with some one or the other so as to get your traffic to that site. I think that this is some kind of pop up that we usually get while accessing some of the website and that once we access them the pop up comes and on clicking that we are directed to some other place probably to that one who have listed the pop up over there, so I think that it is better to avoid this thing so as to avoid problems.

Hey even I have got the same message when I finished the level 34 in the game and was prompted by saying that there is some kind of extra amount of cash that we are getting in the game. Although I wasn’t directed to anywhere else apart from the usual cash memo that we usually get but after that I have searched in the internet about the information as if really there are any kind of extra amount of cash as such and I have to know that there is going to be this increase on the cash count in the near future, now when this thing will be made possible is certainly the mystery yet, so any one having more information please do post.

Hey if this thing true than I would want to know that when we will actually be getting the kind of appraisals in the cash count, I am really looking for some kind of increase in the cash as I am very low as far as the cash is concerned and with this surprise activity that is being started by Playfish so that we can get some extra coins will surely prove beneficial for all of us. I would not want to miss the opportunity as I have heard that this thing is going to made available just for few time and so I would want to take the opportunity as early as possible.